Chapter 1| Hundredth Time

The rustling of a few papers made Sara scrutinize her eyebrows. The female blinked a few times before opening her eyes halfway through. Her narrow vision permitted her to see through the roughly draped blinders that it was morning.

Time? She pressed her palm against the side of her head. "Ugh." A low grunt left her lips followed by her wincing. How much did I drink last night?

The buzzing noise of a welding machine somewhere far away managed to ache her head even more even though it was fairly faint. She used the last ounce of strength in her petite body to pick herself and sit upright.

Sara did not bother to cover her bare body when the blanket dropped to her lap. The brunette looked around nonchalantly only to spot a man sleeping beside facing his back towards her.

Her eyes slightly widened at the sight but she kept her compose. Sara lightly nudged on the back of the guy. "Hyuck?" She asked, wanting it to be true.

The man rolled, causing to show his face to Sara, keeping his eyes still closed. A sigh escaped her plump lips as the female laid herself back on the bed.

Donghyuck's lips curved upwards. He slowly opened his eyes, letting himself to get adjusted to the deem morning light. Sara pulled her blanket up as soon as Donghyuck glanced at her.

"What?" He asked with a quirk of an eyebrow. The brunette simply shook her head before letting her heavy eyelids slowly droop over her tired eyes.

"What time is it?" Sara asked with her eyes closed. Donghyuck fumbled around in search for his phone which he did not find. He grabbed Sara's phone.

The black haired male pressed the unlock button only to role his eyes at the lockscreen. It was one of a hundred sketches she had drawn of the guy whom Donghyuck kind of despised.

"8 fucking 30."

"The fuck?" Sara abruptly sat up only to groan again as her head throbbed with pain. "I'm leaving first," Donghyuck muttered getting out of the bed, grabbing his clothes and phone with him. "Make sure to buy some hangover tablets on the way to the university."

"I have to attend a class at 9, Hyuck. I will be late." The female said, massaging the temples of her forehead. "Me too, sweetheart." Sara let out an exasperated sigh as she watched the male get out of her apartment after getting dressed up.

Not your problem, I know. She got out of her bed to get ready for the class. Then why bother even asking me to take medicines?

The brunette dressed herself in a white crop top and a pair of jeans before heading outside. She looked up at the sky. Fuck. She internally cursed when a few droplets of rain drenched her face.

Sara covered her head with the palms of her hands, impatiently waiting for the bus while stomping her foot in annoyance a few times.

It had been raining for a few days. Still Sara could not get used to bringing an umbrella while going outside. The bus came after a few minutes.

Sara settled herself in a window seat before looking outside through the window. The sky was unusually dark that day. It will pour heavily later on.

The female dumped her bag in the classroom. She still had a few minutes left before the professor would come. She hurriedly went to the washroom and locked the door after entering into a cube.

Sara opened the tiny window located high up on the wall and turned on the small fan. She fished through the pockets of her pants and took the packet of cigarettes out.

The brunette lit a cigarette and held it between her lips before puffing out. The rain droplets refused to be bound by the high wall and entered into the cube, hitting Sara's face.

My migraine is gonna pain me later.

After a while, she went to the classroom. The professor was already present there. She asked for his permission and sat where she had kept her bag before. The seat beside hers was now occupied by Donghyuck whose head was kept down on the desk and eyes were closed.

It was impossible for Sara to communicate with him. She shook her head at him. Why does he even attend classes if he is gonna sleep through it anyway.

"Attendance," Donghyuck replied, opening his eyes for a brief moment then closing it again. Sara shrugged her shoulders. "I didn't say anything, you know?"

"Your disgusted eyes were enough for me to know what you were thinking about," Donghyuck muttered, stuffing his face into his backpack.

"I wasn't necessarily disgusted. Who am I to judge anyway?"

"Stop talking and pay attention to the lecture, idiot." This time, Sara was definitely disgusted. Her face scrunched up. "Look who's talking."

Donghyuck smiled at her retort which she failed to notice. "Na Jaemin," the professor called one of the students, "Today, you are supposed to do the presentation."

"Yes, professor," the campus crush responded as he went up on the podium. Just when he was standing in front of everyone, Sara took out her sketching pad.

She opened a fresh page and started sketching his features for the hundredth time.

___________

Vote for the chapter please!

How did you like the first chapter? Please let me know in the comments about it.

I will address Haechan as both Haechan and Donghyuck since it will be in the narrator's POV but the characters will always address him as Lee Donghyuck. So don't get confused please.