Chapter 6| Stealing

Jaemin adjusted the canon EF type lens which was sitting idly in his latest collection up until that day. He lifted the DSLR camera with his hand to the level of his eyes.

He turned the zoom ring clockwise, rotating it with it's hand in which he had used a teleconverter to increase the focal length before bending down.

The male closed one eye and bit down onto his lower lip before taking a picture of a very insignificant little flower on the ground.

Then he spun around with the camera still pressed to one eye of his. His camera lens found a girl this time. His lips curved upward into an incomprehensible smile when his eyes recognized her face.

It was Sara, smoking a cigarette. She puckered her plump lips to puff out the smoke. Jaemin clicked the button and the shutter made an appearance.

A picture of Sara, standing with a few daisies around her on the trees and a cigarette in between her slender fingers of the hand which was lifted up, close to her face resting on the back of her other hand was saved in his gallery.

Jaemin lowered the camera from his eye level as he stared at Sara with his bare eyes. Gorgeous—he thought. It was getting difficult for him tear his eyes off of her.

The way her hair was loosely tied into a messy bun and her eyes that were gazing into the unknown made Jaemin sort of shudder. Why didn't I notice her before? The male shook her head. I had seen her a few times but ignored her simply for no reason.

Jaemin took long strides towards Sara before standing in front of her. The female was a little taken aback to see him after all that happened the other day.

"What do you want Mr. 'Full of yourself'?" She still managed to ask.

Jaemin let out a snort, finding the nickname amusing. "Can I have it?" Sara gave him a simple nod before fidgeting with the pack of cigarettes. "No," the male muttered, stepping closer to her, cocking his head to the side. "I meant the one between your lips."

Sara pursed her lips, glancing around. "Is our conversation getting recorded? Is this some kind of prank camera?"

"No, idiot," Jaemin muttered with a blank expression. "Just wanted to ask you on a date." He shrugged his shoulders. "Before that I thought about trying some cheesy flirty lines."

Sara chuckled at his choice of words. "Are you sure it's safe to go on a date with your stalker?"

Jaemin spoke with a smirk plastered on his lips, "If the stalker is this fucking hot, then I don't care whether it's safe or not."

The female nodded. "Fair enough. So you are taking Ryu Sara on a date to where and when?" Jaemin gleefully smiled, taking her phone from her hand.

"Before that," he said, flashing the phone screen to her face to unlock it with it's face recognition feature and tapped in his number before dialing it.

"Now your number is in my phone. And let me save my number in yours as—" He stopped talking and typed the contact information before giving it back to Sara.

"I will text you," he muttered before walking away.

Sara let out a laugh when she opened the message in her phone which Jaemin had sent after a while.

My Crush AKA the hottest Na Jaemin

See you at the campus.
I will pick you up at
6:30. We gonna go
clubbin'! :))

She replied a short 'Okay' while still smiling like some middle school girl. She did not want to seem so desperate as she had already gotten caught drawing his sketches.

All of a sudden, the cigarette from her hand got snatched away by someone else. "You can't smoke inside the campus premises."

Her smile disappeared as she looked up to see Donghyuck with a very pretentious annoyed expression.

"Give it back, Hyuck," Sara tiredly demanded. "I'm sorry, princess but rules are rules," Donghyuck said, before entering the cigarette in between his lips.

The female squinted her eyes halfway through, being disappointed at the mismatch of his words and actions. He puffed out some smoke and flashed her a wide smile. "This is mine now."

"You are an athlete. You shouldn't smoke," Sara kept babbling and trying to take it from his hand by jumping up and down on her spot. But Donghyuck just kept lifting it higher and higher.

"Smoke another one," he said, before leaning in to place a quick kiss on her lips.

"Stole one." He stuck his tongue at her and walked away as if nothing happened. Sara shook her head at him.

The levels this man can stoop down to just to get things done in his way.

_________

Vote for the chapter please!!

My goodnesssssss! The kiss at the end!! Donghyuck has taken my breath away. Finally a kiss without a makeout. A simple normal kiss!!