Chapter 10| Wish

"Hi," Donghyuck greeted with a playful smirk plastered on his lips, followed by a wink. "Hey," Sara replied, sitting upright, yawning afterwards. She stretched her arms and looked around.

They were in her bedroom. Donghyuck was standing a few feet apart from her bed with his phone in his hand on which he was obviously scrolling.

"Can't remember—" The female was cut off by her own hiccup. "Anything. Can't remember anything. What happened last night? I was on a date with Jaemin as far as I can remember."

"Something you did not consider worthy of telling me," the male muttered, plopping down on the bed beside her. Sara turned to face him. "What do you mean?"

"I rescued you when your little date was about to become a regretful one night stand." Donghyuck closed his eyes. "I don't understand," Sara said, getting impatient, "What did you do, Hyuck?"

"Okay." He also sat up. "He was about to get you inside his car and probably would even take you to his apartment. At first, I didn't want to intrude but it was getting really late and you still hadn't shown up. So I thought it would be better to—"

"Ruin Sara's date with her crush?" Sara bitterly stated. The black haired male scrutinized his eyebrows. "You hadn't signed up for this, Sara. You had written in your schedule note only about the club, not the hookup!"

"So what?" Sara raised her voice, dropping her face into her palms. "It would have been a perfect night if you hadn't shown up. I would wake up next to him instead of you."

Donghyuck felt a tug in his chest. Why do you want him that bad? "How can you trust some guy who was about to fuck you without your permission?" He also raised his voice, getting frustrated.

"Really Hyuck? What about you, then? Why are you still in my apartment? Why do you have my keys? How can I trust you when I'm clearly seeing that I am not in the clothes in which I was in last night?"

"Bullshit, Sara! You also know I won't take advantage of you, ever. I don't even need to. We are both equally mutual in whatever relationship we share."

"Then, how will you explain this oversized hoodie, I am wearing?"

"You undressed yourself on your own. And this hoodie you are wearing, Na Jaemin had given it to you since you were cold. So I made you wear this hoodie again and I came back last night because you called me right after I had left."

It was actually the truth. Donghyuck was walking back to his apartment after making sure that Sara was safe. All of a sudden his phone rang. He was kind of taken aback when he saw it was Sara calling him.

"Where are you?" She yelled, causing him to move the phone away from his ear. "Hyuck, I miss you. I am sorry that I called you stupid before." Her slurry voice made Donghyuck softly smile.

"Are you mad at me? I am really cold right now. But the outfit was sickly uncomfortable so I took it off. Please come right now. I am so alone. I think I have fever. I think I am gonna die, Hyuck!"

The male let out a chuckle at her silliness. But the thought of her getting cold actually scared him. So he went back to her apartment and dressed her in Jaemin's hoodie. He could care less about his jealousy at that point.

Sara wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug. "Why did you disappear all of a sudden?" She spoke against the crook of his neck. "I missed you so much tonight. It was as if I hadn't seen you for a long time."

"Why?" Donghyuck asked with a snicker, caressing her hair while she was sitting on his thighs and both of them were on the bed. "That Jaemin guy, couldn't he entertain you?"

"Yeah." Sara nodded with a smile. "But I still missed you," she confessed, playing with the locks of his hair.

But all of their moments were forgotten by Sara, causing her to be enraged at that moment. "I don't want you to ever get involved again, Hyuck. It's my life and I know how to deal with it."

"As you wish," Donghyuck muttered, leaving her alone afterwards, once again.

_________

Vote for the chapter please?

Again, they are fighting :(( but both of them are kinda right in their own places.