Chapter 23| Perfect

Jaemin started placing kisses down her neck and on her chest as much as the dress allowed. He picked Sara up and placed her down on the floor.

Sara had no idea that a date she had started by wearing a cute pink outfit would turn out into such a steamy one.

Her fingers searched for Jaemin's shirt button before unbuttoning a number of them with utmost effort. Being caring, Jaemin did it for her before tossing his shirt across the studio.

One thing was lingering in her mind—He still did not kiss my lips for even once.

Just then as if Jaemin could read her mind, he moved up and locked his lips with hers. Sara smiled in between the kisses, boosting his already sky high confidence.

Jaemin's hand found its way on her stomach where the dress was carved. Her back against the cold floor seemed to get warmed because of his hand rubbing her stomach.

The male backed up a little to take a look at her face. Sara frowned at him being away. She opened her eyes to see him staring at her.

"Fuck, you are so hot," he enunciated every word, before slamming his lips on her again, not letting her say anything.

Again both of them were making out in an inappropriate place, first university auditorium, then in his car and now in a studio.

Jaemin wrapped his arm around her waist to pick her up a little before unzipping her dress fully. His hand on her back roamed aimlessly. Sara brought her lips close to his ear, hugging him in the process.

She whispered, "Should we really be doing this here? In a studio? What if someone walks in?"

His hand reached under her dress to caress her inner thigh, making her almost choke in the middle of the sentence. Jaemin smirked, knowing his power over Sara.

"I'm surprised that you are even thinking about anything else other than us this moment."

The male slipped the dress down to her torso, revealing her upper body except the part covered by her undergarment.

He was true. His hand on her body completely prevented her mind to wander off. Her brain was completely focused on his touch and the way he made her feel.

Jaemin's lips were now on her stomach, leaving marks here and there when his other hand was on her chest. His fingernails were digging through the thin piece of clothing.

"Fuck," Sara said, slightly pushing Jaemin back and sitting up. "What's wrong, princess?"

She pecked his lips to ease his worries. "I wanna focus on only you right now but I can't really get undressed in a public place."

"Oh, I'm sorry," he quickly apologized which made her find him adorable. "It's okay," she said, walking towards the rack, "Instead you choose a dress for me then we will go to that dinner reservation and after that whatever you want. How does that sound?"

"Sounds perfect."

_________

Vote for the chapter please!!!

Yes yes! I know! There is no Donghyuck and it's sad. I miss him as well! But he will appear soon I promise!