Chapter 29| My Name

Sara just knew the kisses between her and Donghyuck that night were not usual. It was not one of their usual hookups. Both of them missed each other, so much that they were craving the taste of the opposite's lips.

The way their bodies collided, reminded Sara the sense of security she felt with Donghyuck. It seemed to be the most special night for them being together.

His kisses were passionate. The way Donghyuck unclasped her undergarment and stared at her while letting it slowly slide down her torso while he supported her back, made her heart flutter.

After taking off her shorts, the way he slipped a finger inside the lacy fabric of her undergarment and motioned it made her stomach twirl, causing her to breathe out his name, "Hyuck."

"Yes doll?" He responded, continuing his actions anyway. "I—uh" she could not form a sentence as his touch was preventing her from doing so.

Donghyuck reached up to kiss her again, his tongue softly tracing the inside of her mouth. "Do you want me to show you how much I want you?" He whispered huskily in her ear.

Without hearing her response, the male brought his lips down to her neck, placing butterfly kisses as his other hand roamed over her chest, tracing her curves, memorising each inch of her body perfectly.

Sara squeezed her eyes shut. "Show me," she weakly whispered before trailing her hand down his abs to his waistband.

He already knew her inside out. He knew what she liked and what she did not. Most of all, her body was engraved in his mind like the back of his hand. He knew how she would react whenever he touched her in a certain place.

And this very fact intrigued him the most, encouraging him to do whatever he wanted. As he knew Sara would respond to all of his actions.

The sound of raining outside, got louder, causing Sara to get more and more sensitive to his touch. It was as if the rain had been specialised only for the two of them.

Her fingers played with the cords of his trousers, teasing him a little until Donghyuck slightly backed up and stared at her top to bottom.

"You are gorgeous, princess," he said. His voice melted like butter inside her ears, "But no teasing allowed."

Sara took his words as a cue and untied the knot, causing Donghyuck to smirk. The male got down on her while his one hand cupped her chest.

"Hyuck," Sara breathed out when Donghyuck placed kisses on her inner thigh before his tongue flicked against her middle.

His smirk grew wider. "Good girl. Keep saying my name like that," Donghyuck's voice piercing through the sound of raindrops, "I missed hearing it in your voice."

__________

Vote for the chapter please!

Heyyy Donghyuck team!!! Happy now?? Just kidding. Don't skip meals you guys.