Chapter 22| Surprise

"Surprise," Jaemin whispered in his husky voice. His mouth being so close to Sara's ear made her nervous but his lips did not touch her, disappointing her a bit.

It was after two days she had gone to meet with Donghyuck. They did not contact each other afterwards. Sara wanted to ask if he was okay but the kiss that day seemed to have mess with her mind.

They were inside a huge studio with different backgrounds in the same hall. In front of Sara was a rack of multiple fancy dresses.

She was dressed in a cute pink top which revealed her stomach slightly and a miniskirt. Jaemin wrapped one arm around her waist. The skin to skin contact on her stomach made her flutter.

"Show me how confident you are, Ryu Sara." This time he nibbled on her earlobe. His tongue was soothing her processing brain.

"These are for me?" Sara asked Jaemin, turning around. "Just one," Jaemin said, chuckling, "But you will try all of them to choose one."

She nodded, understanding a bit. "And I rented this studio today for a photoshoot," the male muttered, showing his camera. "My photoshoot?" Sara asked, tilting his head.

"Of course, princess." He placed a brief kiss on her cheek.

This was actually the time for Sara to show Jaemin that she was not like the other girls who simply had a crush on him but in reality she was confident about her attractiveness as well.

"First trial," Sara said, choosing a dress for her first photoshoot by Jaemin. The male smirked at her choice. It was a red sleeveless dress with a long neck and it was also carved along the stomach on one side, causing to reveal most of her skin and waistline.

"That's right, babe," he encouraged her to get dressed.

After Sara got out of the trial room, Jaemin's eyes were widened. His eyes wandered around her curves and the way the dress hugged her body made his mind blow.

He quickly took a picture before she could even get ready. "Are you gonna act so unprofessional?" Sara said, going towards a black background and posing in front of it. "Now click."

Jaemin said as she did. They continued the photoshoot with various poses before Jaemin walked up to her. "Can we try something?"

"Of course," Sara approved, trailing her fingers on his white shirt from his chest down to his abs, "What do you want?"

"This." Jaemin reached her back with one hand and pulled the zipper down more than halfway, causing one sleeve to drop on her arm. He traced the line on her neck down to her cleavage before placing there a soft kiss.

"Let's try a photoshoot with you being under me."

_________

Vote for the chapter please!

Yes an early update!!!! The next chapter will be published soon! Look forward to it guys!