Chapter 8| In That Case

The two of them were soon on the dance floor nonetheless. Jaemin lifted their linked hands up in the air and spun Sara a few times before letting her body crash onto his.

Sara balanced herself by gripping his shoulders. A smirk was plastered on his attractive face as his hands dropped downwards on her hips, grabbing them to pull her closer—making sure that there was no gap left between them.

Both of them were soon comfortable each other, grooving to the music in sync. "Say Ryu Sara, do you like crowds?" Jaemin asked, using one hand to tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear since his other hand was still fixated on her waist.

Sara let out a small laugh at that. "I am sure you like crowds more than me." Jaemin slowly shook his head, biting down on his lower lip. "I may seem like that since I always have a lot of people around me."

Sara waited for him to continue. "But I don't really. In fact I'm quite the opposite. When I'm alone I can be me. I can edit my clicked photographs or videos. I kind of hate my time getting wasted, spending it on people."

"But you click photos of people. So you actually need them for your favourite work." The male nodded ruefully. "That's the irony." Sara decided to take a risk here, a risk to get her heart broken.

"What about me?" She asked. "The time we are spending together—are you gonna regret this?" Jaemin chuckled at her self doubting question Which he decided to twist as he still did not want to be completely honest to a girl whom he had not known for long.

The male cocked his head to the side and leaned in to place a kiss in the crook of her neck. Sara closed her eyes, breathing in his manly cologne which filled her brain, blocking any rational thought. He backed up and smiled at her. "I never regret spending time with girls so hot like you."

Sara rolled her eyes at him. "Even accepting it would have been better than such a greasy response."

A snicker left Jaemin's lips as his smirk was back. "Now it's your turn to return the favour." The brunette glanced around, thinking hard what Jaemin could have possibly meant as a favour.

"What favour?" She asked, finally giving up. Jaemin shook his head at her expressing his disappointment. "Me asking you on a date, giving you constant butterflies from the very first second of this evening, complimenting you every now and then and even rewarding you."

He spoke the last bit, signalling at her neck, implying the kiss on it as a reward. "I'm not saying that you are doing bad. Man that scene you did on the bar had really got me good at that time. But you have gotten weaker since we came to the dance floor."

Jaemin leaned in to whisper in her ear. "I need you to step up your game, princess." Sara stared at him while he was backing up. She was feeling kind of tired at that time. The alcohol was actually stronger than she had expected.

The female was a little confused as she brought her lips closer to him and kissed the exposed part of his chest. Jaemin chuckled at her adorable effort before grabbing her jaw to slam his lips onto hers.

Sara was a little taken aback but she kissed him back in no time.

He picked her up in his arms, placing one hand on her back and another under the back of her knees.

He made his way towards his car but suddenly got halted by someone holding his arm. "Put her down," Donghyuck spoke in a calm voice.

"And who the fuck you are?"

"Hyuck!" Sara squealed, giggling afterwards. The alcohol had completely taken over her mind. Donghyuck ignored Jaemin's question and touched her cheek with the back of his hand.

"Her temperature is raising." Sara slapped his hand away. "I am fine." Jaemin smirked at her reaction. "You heard her," he said, placing her in the backseat of his car.

Donghyuck had gotten to know about their date from her schedule calender in her apartment. He had been waiting for her in her apartment but when it had been getting too late, Donghyuck decided to show up.

"Sara, when she was sober, had agreed to go on a date with you to the club, not in your car and definitely not to your apartment."

Jaemin clenched his jaw at Donghyuck's attempt to accuse him of something he had not done. "I wasn't taking her to my apartment."

"It doesn't matter. You and I both very well know what's gonna happen if you get into the car right now with her."

"How does it matter to you? It's our date. If Sara doesn't have a problem, why do I have to explain anything to you?"

"Because she's drunk. She can't make her own decisions right now. She gets crazy once she loses her soberness."

"Then what should we do? 'Cause in that case, I most certainly can't leave her alone with you."

__________

Vote for the chapter please!!

Lmaooo did you expect Donghyuck to show up all of a sudden? I also thought that their first date will go smoothly but then I thought a twist wouldn't be that bad 😂 xD