Chapter 5| Locker Room

"Like what you see?" Haechan flashed a smirk at Sara, causing her to abruptly avert her eyes. "Fuck off," she cursed, taking a sip of her coffee. "Not so easily, princess," the black haired male said with a scoff.

He sneakily grabbed her phone from the stairs. "Come to the locker room if you want it back," he muttered waving the phone in front of her face before walking away. Sara rolled her eyes at his childishness.

"Does he like you or are you both just friends?" Eunchae asked from beside her. "Halt your curiosity train. I need to get my phone back. See you later in the class." Sara tried to end the topic without letting Eunchae know anything about them.

However, she followed him to the soccer team's locker room. She gave the doorknob a twist. The door opened halfway to reveal Haechan who was alone in there. He had already pulled out his jersey above his head, leaving his torso exposed.

Sara gulped seeing Donghyuck shirtless. It was not the first time for her to see him like this but it hit her as she had not expected it. It was an ability of Donghyuck. He knew exactly how to drive Sara insane. He knew her too well—inside out—both her strengths and weaknesses.

But she forcefully tore her eyes off of his bare muscular chest and toned abs. "Give me my phone back." Donghyuck lifted one hand which held her phone. "This? Come and get it, babe."

Sara narrowed her eyes at him. "There is a limit to everything, Hyuck. We are at the campus." Donghyuck mouthed 'Oh' as if understanding what she was saying.

He walked towards her. Sara finally breathed a sigh of relief, assuming that she had successfully convinced him. But Donghyuck wrapped one arm around her waist to slam her against his body.

Then with one swift move he picked her up and placed her on the ground a few feet away from where she was standing. He did all these just to lock the door behind her.

"What the fuck?" Sara muttered, trying to get the phone out of his hold but Donghyuck's reflex was much faster as he caught her by the waist again. This time Sara could process what was happening.

Her breath hitched as she noticed how dangerously close their faces were. The heat radiating from Donghyuck's bare torso made her almost sweat. His eyes that were gazing at her lips, his plump lips waiting to pound on hers anytime soon made her weak in her knees.

"Why do you play so hard to get, Ryu Sara? You know very well that you want me. Now that the door is locked you may as well admit how much you are in need of me." Donghyuck traced her face with the tip of his index finger before grasping her jaw.

"Tell me, Sara. Let me wreck you in even worse way than you want me to." The female looked into his eyes which finally shifted to hers. "What?" She asked, not wanting to forfeit yet.

Donghyuck smirked at her stubbornness. "Two words, princess. Two words and I'm sold-" He leaned in to place an open mouth rough kiss on her neck. "To you."

"And if I don't want to? If I get out of this door right now?" Donghyuck slipped one hand under her blouse. "Both of us know that you won't. What's the use in torturing yourself, right? I know you are very stressed right now, sweetheart. Let me ease it for ya."

The male ran his hand on her bare back, tracing the sweet lines of her curves. Sara could not take it anymore. She slammed her lips against Donghyuck's. He smiled between the kisses, breaking it off in a few seconds.

Sara's eyebrows creased, expressing clear annoyance at the short duration of the kiss. "Still not ready to admit that you are a sucker for me?"

"Shut up, Hyuck." Sara wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him even closer than he already was. "Okay, I will let you off for this one time." The brunette linked their lips again. "I guess this will do, too," Donghyuck muttered picking her up by grabbing the back of her thighs.

Sara wrapped her legs around his waist, still continuing to kiss him. Donghyuck placed her down on a table. The kiss went on as he unbuttoned her blouse. As promised, the male wrecked her good.

________

Vote for the chapter please!!

So they reconciled! I was kinda sad when they fought like that at Sara's apartment. But at least both of them know better than this as they are adults and selfish lol. I miss Jaemin :((