Chapter 18| Permission

The autumnal sunshine that created a tingling sensation as it landed on Sara's eyes, causing her to roll over and turn to Jaemin getting engulfed in his warmth. The female took a few seconds before opening her eyes only halfway through to see him sleeping peacefully.

Her mind played a flashback of last night when she cried in front of him and asked him to stay with her for the night which would be impossible to spend if he would have rejected her.

They ended up just cuddling in her bed without any kind of making out.

A mischievous smile danced on her lips as she reached up to press them on his cheeks, kissing him all over his face and neck, leaving only his lips. Jaemin woke up because of her—being frustrated but fluttered.

Opening his eyes fully, he wrapped one arm around her waist to pull her over his body. "Stop acting like a puppy," Jaemin complained, slipping one hand under her shirt. His warm touch on her back sent butterflies prattling down to her stomach.

Sara closed her eyes, anticipating for Jaemin's lips to be interconnected with hers. The male smiled at her before kissing her with his eyes wide open.

He wanted to see her, observe her. The way she so easily melted in his kiss fascinated him, giving him confidence about the power he held over her.

"We will get late for classes," you said to him, pulling apart after a while. "I fucking know."

Sara let out a snicker, annoying him. "Then let's get ready." Jaemin sat up, fixing his bed hair. "Is your ankle okay?"

The female stood up and attempted to walk. "It's better I guess. It doesn't matter. I already missed a lot of classes. So I have to attend today's lecture."

"You push yourself a lot. Do you know that?" Jaemin said, getting out of the bed. He hugged Sara from behind, wrapping his arm around her waist while she arranged her makeup items.

She nodded, being fluttered at the sudden physical interaction. "I do." The female turned her head to the side and puckered her lips.

Jaemin snorted before providing her what she wanted, pecking her lips. "You are so needy sometimes."

Sara frowned. "Needy for asking just a kiss?" The male laughed at her sulkiness. "I thought one morning kiss was enough before getting even out of the door."

"No, it's not," Sara whined before kissing him for multiple times. "Woah, shouldn't you ask for my permission first, miss?" Jaemin teased her, backing up a little.

"I'm sorry," Sara mocked, "Do I have the permission to kiss you, Mighty Na Jaemin?"

Jaemin let out a laugh before kissing her again.

_________

Vote for the chapter please!

So this chapter is like the calm before the storm (inserts evil laugh)