Chapter 26| Empty

Sara's eyes widened, hearing the fact he just revealed about himself so nonchalantly.

"You never dated?"

Jaemin just shrugged. "Never found myself to be enough interested in the effort." Sara got off from the cabinet and stood up.

"Then what are we, Jaemin? What are we doing?"

Jaemin was a little taken aback at this question. All along he used to think, Sara was also on board with this hook-up thing.

Since she also had a crush on him and wanted him as much as he wanted her, Jaemin had actually forgotten about this trait of a girl to want to name every relationship.

He thought that Sara was also fine with their unnamed hooking up. "I tho—" he was interrupted by Sara.

"I know it's stupid! I know we are not exclusive. We aren't dating, not right now, I know!" She raised her voice. "But I didn't think that we will never date!"

"What do you mean?" Jaemin asked, still not understanding why she felt so betrayed.

"I knew you were the type to like to casually hook-up but I didn't know that you never had a serious relationship and you are not even planning to."

Jaemin stayed quiet, finally comprehending her words.

"Tell me, Na Jaemin, all those times when you made me feel so special, was that because I am Sara or just because I am a girl?"

At that time, Jeno came outside. "Finally you understood. It took you some time but—"

"Shut the fuck up, Jeno!"

Sara went inside Jaemin's bedroom and locked the door from inside. She grabbed her bagpack and rummaged through it to find her outfit from the previous day.

She quickly dressed herself in it and opened the door just to get out of this apartment.

Jaemin caught a hold of her wrist. "I know I'm fucked up," he said with a shaky breath, conveying his sincerity, "But can you please just—"

He took a pause, causing Sara to look up at him. It was his first time to ask someone like this. No other girl put him in this position till now like Sara did.

She waited for him to finish his sentence. "Can you please just stay?"

The female melted at once, hearing the exact word she wanted to.

"I will," Sara muttered. Her hand reached up to touch his face but she quickly put it down again.

Jaemin's eyes lit up only to get dimmed when she completed her sentence. "When you are prepared to tell me what we are, I will stay."

Saying that, Sara left. She got into a cab and went to her own apartment.

Fuck it's cold. She thought, getting inside her blanket. And I'm hungry. She started bawling her eyes out.

The female cried herself to sleep in an empty stomach and a lonely bed.

_________

Vote for the chapter please!

What do you guys think will happen next?? Let me know y'all!