Chapter 28| Need

The female blinked, getting frustrated. She wanted to take a good look at him. But her eyes were blurry by her own tears. The sound of raining outside got even louder. His hand felt cold against her warm cheeks but strangely this coldness was soothing her. She leaned onto his touch.

Donghyuck also kept staring at the girl who was a crying mess at that point but he still found her gorgeous. Sara blinked once more before inching closer to him. She felt his hot breath fanning over her face.

The brunette closed the space between them by pressing her lips onto his plump ones.

Donghyuck was startled at first but soon responded to her kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck before tangling her slender fingers in his soft black hair.

Her mind filled with honeydew scent from his shampoo. His lips tasted a little like cigarettes while hers as the strawberry lip balm she had used. Donghyuck was driving her insane at this point.

The male placed both of his palms on either side of her on the couch. The kiss deepened even more before he slowly pulled her up on his thighs.

Sara was still not ready to break the kiss. Her hand travelled from his face, down his neck, grazing softly over the buttons of his shirt.

She finally started gasping for breath, causing her to break the ever so intense kiss. Donghyuck did not waste this opportunity to bring his lips down to her neck, placing open mouth kisses everywhere.

He laid her down on the couch against her back and hovered over her to get better access to her neck. His hand slipped under her hoodie, caressing her bare stomach.

His lips were still on her neck. "Bedroom," Sara muttered, breathlessly. She was not fully comfortable in a small couch.

"Sure princess," Donghyuck muttered before locking his lips with hers, kissing her ever so gently. He picked her up in his arms, still not breaking the kiss.

The male walked towards her room so easily as if it was his own apartment. He placed her down on the bed.

Sara unzipped her hoodie and dropped it beside her bed and Donghyuck unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it aside on some corner of the room.

He hovered over her again as the female was left just in her undergarment and her shorts.

The male tucked onto the hem of her shorts before looking into her eyes for permission which she gladly provided with a nod.

Donghyuck knew what she wanted at that moment. She wanted comfort—the comfort she was familiar with—the comfort from a person who genuinely cared for her.

At this point, Sara could only believe Donghyuck. She reached up, kissing him again, wanting to feel his plump lips colliding against her all the time.

Her hands ran around his back, leaving vague marks here and there with her fingernails.

"Hyuck," she whispered into his ear before placing kisses on the crook of his neck, "I need you."

_________

Vote for the chapter please!

Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!! I have no idea what to say right now!!!!