Chapter 24| Impulse

Jaemin's hand resting on Sara's bare thigh made her feel more self-conscious than it should have. The planned after date was to have dinner at a fancy restaurant and then go with the flow.

But the atmosphere seemed to be rougher for Jaemin after seeing Sara in the dress he bought for her. The black coloured dress which covered a bare minimum of her skin, from her chest to her upper thigh was making him suffer.

His hand trailed upward under her dress, torturing her along with himself. The male could not keep his calm anymore as he turned the car around.

"The restaurant is the other way, Jaemin," Sara muttered. "I fucking know, Sara but I guess you will be fine without food for one night."

He stepped on the accelerator as impatience got the best of him, driving straight to his own apartment.

Jaemin slammed her against his bedroom door once he had securely unlocked it. His rough and messy kisses made Sara feel overwhelmed as she reminded herself how much she had wanted it.

Making out in Jaemin's bedroom and him being so needy for her was like winning a lottery in her mind. Her fingers tangled around his hair as Jaemin kept marking her neck, leaving evidence of this night.

His hand caressed her body over the thin material of her clothes. Sara started unbuttoning his shirt, wanting to touch him already. Jaemin was still kissing her, running his tongue inside her mouth.

It was as if he had been a professional in it. Once he was done exploring her mouth. He undressed her, taking off the piece of dress which bothered him so much.

Jaemin used his teeth to bring the strap down before marking her shoulder. With one hand, he easily unclasped her undergarment. Once she was finally fully exposed in front of him, Jaemin backed up a little.

He took a moment, pausing to appreciate the person in front of him. "You are gorgeous, Ryu Sara." The female let out a chuckle. "Finally some other compliment than just 'hot'."

He trailed her chest with his fingertips down to her thighs. Sara's arms instinctively wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer.

The female shivered under his cold touch. Then he carried her in his arms and put her down on his bed. Jaemin hovered over her, being shirtless.

Sara's hand tugged onto his belt, wanting to unhook his jeans, teasing him in the process. Jaemin continued to trail his tongue over her bare torso, inner thigh, not letting the brunette breath.

He caressed her chest, making her feel giddy all over. Then the male looked up at her, his hair brushing against her forehead.

"Can I?"

Sara smiled before nodding.

__________

Vote for the chapter please!

So now I can finally ask, Jaemin or Donghyuck?