In the Hole

(Doesn't relate to the story, but-) Bruh. I FOUND THIS SOMEWHERE. LOOK AT THE TABS IM DYING- 💀
WHO DID THIS?!?

/Link/

"Uh, Y/n?" I ask quietly, and he looks up from talking to the girl, "Yes, Hero?" I pointed outside. Everyone was gone. They cursed quietly, before standing up and telling the girl to go and check on her friends.
"How do you know her anyways?" I ask while we search, and they are forced to explain that they left because of a vision and passed out in the sand. That girl just helped him out.

We were having no such luck finding anyone. The whole town was abandoned.
Even the girl seemed to disappear.
 Y/n's eyes flashed a dangerous red as he cursed, entering every building (Even though we had searched every room twice), shouting Riju's name.
Y/n was like a big brother (even more so like a great grandfather) to Riju, so it was understandable.

"This better not be a joke!" Y/n called out, "It isn't that funny!" There was still no answer. I decided to walk outside the town, and that was my first, and biggest mistake.
Lizalfos were outside (not daring to come in, even with the open walls), and they were ready to attack ME. "Y/n!" I screamed, "Little help here?!"

I saw him rushing in, and a Lizalfo about to shoot at me stopped instantly, before bowing down respectfully on one knee.
"What the heck?" I mutter, and the monster sends me a snarl and a glare, before returning its gaze back to Y/n.

Y/n motions them to stand, only confusing me more. Then, he asked, "Where are my citizens?" His voice was demonic, eyes yet again glowing red. He then stormed off when he got no answer. I quietly followed him, as I wanted to know where he was going to disappear off to.
When he made it to the YIGA CLAN entrance, he banged on the door, shouting, "WHERE ARE MY SUBJECTS?!" The door opened. "M-master... Calm down, they're not here- but LINK-!" Y/n turned around and said stiffly, "Don't hurt him, I've lost too much already." I had no idea why he was acting like this.

"Y/n?" I asked, he turned around, and his eyes turned gold, "I'm sorry dear, I'm just stressed. Go buy some bananas or something- I'll be right back."
He walked inside, and the Yiga member holding the door reluctantly let me in. I had been in before, when I went to get the thunder helm, so I knew there was a tiny prison inside.

I stumbled through the hideout, not sure if I was to be attacked or not. Apparently not, because nobody approached me.
I just had to try and not freak out, as the Yiga had only ever heard me talk once, and I wasn't going to let them hear me again.

Less I talk, the less is to be expected of me to them- the less I talk to normal people, the stronger my image becomes. I want to be just as strong as the picture people paint of the hero- and not want to tip off the villains on anything they shouldn't know.
That doesn't make any sense. Why didn't it make any sense? Ugh, stop rambling in your head and get it together, Link. You have to find them! Where did everybody go? Why were there Lizalfos outside of town if they didn't attack?

I went to the hole I fought Kogha.
I peered down, making sure I didn't fall.
Then, I was shoved in.

/Y/n/

You didn't know how to properly respond to any of this. One moment, you're having fun with your new friend and boyfriend, and the next, you're trying to find where all the people in the town you are responsible for- went.
You were practically shaking in your shoes, out of fear and anger, for you couldn't find Link, and nobody was fessing up. "Alright guys, this isn't funny." You huffed, "Where is he?" They all looked at each other, then you. It was followed by a shrug.
You groaned, "Seriously?!" They all nodded, "He wandered off that way." one even pointed out, and you decided to follow. Fall. Find.

Soon, you were pushed in too, but instead of going the silent, shocked way, you yelled as loudly as you could: "IF I DIE, MY SOUL WILL COME AND HAUNT YOU!!!" You thought those as last words would be comical, and if anything, you would want to die laughing in the face of your enemy.

When you hit the ground, you were surprised to find a bunch of banana peels breaking your fall. You scoffed, "Typical." and stood up, brushing yourself off. Beneath you was muffled screaming, and you sighed as you dug for something inside the pile you were standing on.
Eventually, a hand met yours, obviously a male, so it had to be Link. You knew Yiga members wore gloves, so when you felt HAND and not GLOVE, you knew. As simple as that.

You pulled him up and out of the bananas, as he shook, practically quaking in disgust of the mold that had GROWN on these peels!
You were less fazed, as you KNEW that OBIOUSLY, it was going to be gross. Maybe he had forgotten the Yiga's obsession, or he didn't realize this is where all their waste went.

"What are you doing down here?" You asked, "Shouldn't you be buying bananas, and not swimming in their peels after falling down a hole?"
Link grumbled, "Someone pushed me, I didn't jump, duh." Link grabbed a fire-claymore from his backpack, lighting up the dark area.
"How does that not burn the fabric?" you asked, stupidly, and he stupidly, shrugged back, "Dunno."

All you and Link knew now, was the darkness and stench of the hole.
Now, Link felt bad for Kogha. However long in this dump... Where is he now?

(That sucks.
You know what also sucks?
Writer's block.)

I hope you enjoyed!