Sidequest (Filler)

You can skip if you choose...
... But please, Read the meme...

/Riju/

One moment, Y/n's fine. The next, he's hunched over in pain. "Are you alright?" I ask, but I know the answer. "No." Y/n whimpered, on his knees. "What's wrong?" I asked, and he answered, "Need to change. Extra clothes?"
I ran into the inn, thankful to come back with a spare. "This is all I have, take it or leave it." blood was soaking through his shirt. What he was wearing right now was plain f/c shirt, along with some Hylian pants. I wondered how he survived the heat.

He looked at the Vai clothes in distaste, before limping to the bathroom. When he came out, I was surprised to find that he LOOKED like a normal Gerudo.
He explained that something had stabbed through his shirt before and didn't realize until then. He also said it had been there for a while, and he probably dislocated a rib, and that he needed a fairy.

Y/n said something about Tera, a great fairy southwest from Gerudo town, and her bud was in Dragon's exile.
He said that she may or may not be in need of 1,000+ rupees, and that her bud wouldn't open otherwise.

Thankfully, both me and Y/n were considered royal (or the leader), so we had a vault for situations like this.
I took 3,000 rupees and (kinda) robbed the jewelry store of its ruby and sapphire circlets. I'd pay the owner back later, a life (especially of Y/n's) was more important.

I readied my sand seal, and soon, I started my journey. It took a few days... and nights. After switching between the sapphire and ruby circlets more times than I could count, I managed to make it there.
Guess what? The bud was open, and she was willing to give me four fairies. I even offered her a generous 1,000 of the rupees I got. Then, I made my treck back, little to no monsters. By the time I got back, it was midnight, and all I could see was Y/n sleeping on one of the Inn beds.

I smiled and walked over to him, brushing hair out of his face. He was like a long-lost brother to me. Heck, I even got these fairies for him!
I got in a bed across the room, bag already discarded on the bedstand. I left 100 at the front, not sure how long we would be staying for, or what bed we were sleeping in.

When I woke up the next morning, I made sure to help Y/n sit up as I let a fairy loose. The bleeding stopped. Another fairy, and the rib was replaced and put back to where it was. Third for overall health, and we kept the fourth, just in case something was to happen.

I was thankful the great fairy was kind.
I was also thankful my brother didn't die, but that's beside the point.
Now, to save our people.
More like FIND them, but you get it...
... Don't you?