☆1☆

The music was loud on his earbuds. He didn't want to hear what was happening around him, it wasn't important.

He was at his part time job, cleaning the toilets of an airport. It wasn't particularly thrilling, but it was one of his ways to make money for his college fees.

"...but I'm not sure now, what I was made for..." he hummed softly while sweeping that dirty bathroom's floor.

The song came to an end, another one playing right after. 'UNDERSTAND' by Keshi. His playlist had decided to be depressed, alright. He didn't mind it and just kept cleaning, subsconciously matching his movements to the slow rythm of the music.

Suddenly, someone grabbed his arm and pulled him inside one of the toilet cabinets, closing and locking it.

Jisung got his earbuds off fiercely, preparing to shout to whoever had done that to him, but he couldn't say a word before a finger was pressed to his lips and a voice shushed him.

He heard the bathroom door open with a bang. It made him jump a little.

"Is he here?" a female voice called.

"He has to be." now the person talking was a man.

"Look! There's a door closed! Bet he's inside!" the woman spoke. Steps started getting closer to their hideout.

Jisung turned to look at the person next to him. He saw his expression of pure panic.

The brunette then flushed the toilet. The boy next to him looked at him confused and scared. Jisung didn't pay attention, instead he just got out of the cabinet they were in.

"Hey! Didn't you see the sign on the door that the bathroom's being cleaned?" he confronted the man and the woman with the scariest tone he could put on "I go to the toilet for one second and people start dirtying what I just cleaned!"

"Oh! Sorry, we thought someone had come in here so—" the man started. He was cut off by Jisung's angry voice.

"I don't care! Just get out of my bathroom!" the people in front of him politely bowed and got out of there, visibly annoyed.

Jisung heard a relieved sigh come from the toilet he'd been hiding in with a stranger.

"For a second there I thought you were gonna rat me out. Thanks." he said, walking out of the cabinet.

"No problem. By the way, you aren't a fugitive, are you?" asked Jisung.

He looked at the stranger. He had dark red hair, his lashes were long and stood out to Jisung. He also saw that his eyes were brown and his lips pink and round. He was too handsome to be a war criminal, concluded the brunette.

"You don't know who I am?" his voice was tainted with excitement. It made Jisung confused.

"Am I supposed to know?"

"No! No, you aren't!" he quickly responded.

"...Okay? Well then, you're not a criminal, right?" the stranger laughed, and Jisung thought he had a nice laugh.

"I'm not, don't worry." the boy tilted his head, analyzing Jisung and making him instantly nervous. "What's your name?" he said, smiling softly.

"What's your name?" Jisung asked back.

"I'll tell you, but know it's not fair because I asked first." his smile widened. "My name is Lee Minho. Nice to meet you!" he extended a hand to the brunette, who took it and shook it lightly.

"I'm Han Jisung." his voice was still hesitant.

"I like your name, it's pretty!" Jisung couldn't help but blush at the comment, walking away to keep cleaning as a distraction.