☆28☆

Jisung and Minho were in the kitchen, washing the empty coffe cups while Jiwoon waited outside at the sofa. The brothers had calmed down and now the younger had suggested for the older to stay for a bit so they could catch up.

Minho snaked an arm around Jisung's waist, pressing a kiss to the boy's cheek.

"I love you." he said with a smile. Jisung snuggled closer to him and rested his head on the older's shoulder, smiling back.

"I love you too." the words were genuine, full of admiration. Jisung turned around to hug Minho better, hiding his face in the crook of his boyfriend's neck with a soft sigh. "Thank you for today, you really helped me."

Minho was proud of himself because he had helped the boy he loved. He smiled and squeezed Jisung between his arms. "I'm here for you whenever, baby." he whispered, smelling the honey-scented shampoo the younger used until he looked up with kissy lips.

Minho chuckled and leaned closer, pressing his lips to Jisung's in a soft kiss that tasted like coffee and rain.

"Hey, guys, can I have some wat- Sorry!" Jisung disconnected their lips harshly and pushed his boyfriend away at the sound of his brothers voice.

It had been an instinct, not really intentional, but he still felt so bad after it. His breathing began getting heavier and his vision blurry as he repeated an incoherent apology for god only knows what.

Minho didn't fail to notice it, taking Jisung's face between his hands in an instant and placing a soft kiss to his boyfriend's forehead.

"Ji, darling, you're okay. It's okay, baby." he repeated quietly.

The brunette's mind struggled to focus on the present, constantly going back to how his parents would scream at him and hit him with whatever they found whenever they or his brother cought him kissing Myeongjun. He kept saying sorry over and over again, not really feeling Minho's touch.

The red haired boy pressed their lips together shortly, and that seemed to get Jisung's attention, as his eyes landed directly on the older boy in front of him. His mind somehow calmed at the sight of his boyfriend's face, who softly directed his breathing with clear words and light strokes on his cheeks. Eventually it managed to calm Jisung down.

Jiwoon stared from the kitchen door with tears in his eyes, ashamed of what three years of his own abuse had caused the younger. He cursed himself and wiped his tears with the back of his hand as he walked closer to the couple to bent down a little and kiss Jisung's forehead.

Minho was startled at first, but he let the older do his thing.

The male embraced his little brother tightly.

"I promise I won't hurt you again, please don't be afraid, Sunggie." he whispered, and the brunette hugged back after a slow nodd of his head.

He wasn't used to the warmth of his brother's hugs but he liked it a lot.

"You're his boyfriend, right?" Jiwoon spoke up without letting go of Jisung, who did his best not to tense up.

"I am." answered Minho calmly.

"Take care of my little brother, please." requested the taller, letting go of Jisung and smiling at him. "Both of you, come over to meet my fiancee some time. And to my wedding. I'll send the invitations as soon as I can, promise."

Jisung looked up, confused and scared. "Will mom and dad be there?" he asked.

Jiwoon shook his head. "Not after what they did to you and Yuuna. I blocked them and don't plan on talking to them for a while."