☆21☆

Felix and Hyunjin tired to make as less noise as possible, scared of what could happen if the other two boys woke up.

They had stormed in a few minutes ago, shouting like they only knew how to do to announce their arrival, but upon receiving no answer they decided to check if someone was actually there.

And they felt like the happiest fanboys on earth when they opened Jisung's bedroom door and found Minho and the brunette cuddled up, both sound asleep in each other's arms.

Jisung's face was pressed softly against Minho's neck, while the older's one rested on the other's brown puffy hair, blowing out strands of it with every calmed breath he took. The older also had Jisung firmly held with his arm, placed around the younger's waist and pulling the boy impossibly closer to him.

Felix took less than two seconds to snatch a picture of the scene, bursting out in laughter when he looked to the side and saw Hyunjin do the exact same thing.

The taller put his hand over the freckled boy's mouth, forcing him to shut up before they woke up the sleeping couple.

"You know, this is the first time I've seen Minho asleep at eleven in the morning." confessed Felix in a whisper, getting out of the room with Hyunjin after taking what he wanted- the picture.

"Oh, is he a morning person?" curiously asked the older boy.

"Just the opposite, he has a lot of trouble sleeping. He's been struggling with insomnia for almost all his life." explained Felix. He sat on the couch, spreading his whole body on it and stretching his arms and legs.

"Oof! Sounds a lot like Channie to me."

☆☆☆☆☆

Jisung was the first to wake up, but he flet too comfortable to even open his eyes fully.

He felt Minho's warmth engulf him, the boy's soft breaths touching the back of his head in a slow but steady rhythm. He ruffled closer to the older and sighed happily.

However, his moment of peace was momentary. A pair of recognizable obnoxious laughter was heard from the living room of the apartment. Felix and Hyunjin were back.

Minho moved in his sleep, distressed from the loud sounds coming from the blonde's of the other room.

Jisung got out of bed, kissing Minho's cheek unconsciously and pulling the covers up to the boy's chin.

"Sleep tight." he whispered before getting out of the room.

He was right. Felix and Hyunjin were back. What he wasn't expecting was a third presence sitting with the two boys as well.

"Jisung!" screamed both blondes, jumping over the sofas and running towards the still sleepy boy, who frowned.

"You're too loud. You woke me up." he complained.

"UHHH, MEANIE!" exclaimed Hyunjin.

"Shut up, you'll wake Minho too!" Jisung hit Hyunjin in the arm, scolding him.

"Hi, Sung!" waved Jeongin from the couch.

"Hey, Innie. What brings you here?" asked the brunette, sitting next to the raven.

"I needed some help with my english homework so I thought I'd ask you since Chan is too busy with Seung and you're the next person with good English I know." he confessed, going straight to the point.