☆34☆

After vomiting, Jisung slept soundly for the rest of the night, even if Minho still stayed awake just in case.

The brunette woke up cuddling a very warm Minho, who wasn't fully laying down, his back pressed against the wall behind the bed as his hand rested over the mess of Jisung's hair. He was asleep though, big eyebags under his eyes and phone on his chest, as if it had fallen there when he drifted off.

Jisung still had a mild headache, but nothing near to how it felt before. He still didn't want to get out of the comfort of his bed, the warmth Minho gave urging him to snuggle closer.

Any other day he would have thought about waking the older up and would have tried to move as slowly and carefully as possible, but it never crossed his mind that it could disturb his boyfriend's sleep if he moved as suddenly as he did today.

Minho shot his eyes open, filled with concern. He turned his head quickly at Jisung, fearing the boy might be feeling bad again, surprised when he saw Jisung looking at him with those big doe eyes and a pretty smile on his lips.

The older couldn't help but relax at the sight, returning the grin immediately.

"How're you feeling?" he asked, moving his hand freely between Jisung's brown locks. He covered his face with the other hand to hide the yawn that parted his lips.

"I just have a little headache, but nothing I can't handle." the brunette sat up a little bit, enough to plant a sweet kiss to Minho's cheek. His boyfriend leaned to the soft touch as if asking for another peck, which he granted happily.

"Want me to make breakfast?" asked the older, little giggles leaving his lips because Jisung kept giving him quick kisses on the cheek.

At the question, the younger shook his head rather furiously, only making the headache grow. "I'm gonna make you breakfast. You took care of me all night, get some sleep while I cook."

Jisung tried to stand up and go to the kitchen, but Minho's strong grip wouldn't let him. The older dragged his boyfriend down with him, snuggling closer and shaking the boy to the sides a bit.

"You were literally throwing up and shaking with a fever like-" he paused to look at the time, then, "five hours ago! I'm sorry, Ji, but you're staying in bed a while longer."

Jisung whined and tried to wriggle his way out of Minho's embrace. "Babyyy! I'm fine now, I swear! After throwing up I started feeling so much better!"

"Nuh uh, I'm cooking breakfast for us." Minho's hard grasp didn't leave Jisung with many options to escape as he refused to let the younger get as bad as he was last night.

"Ugh! You're being overdramatic! It was probably something weird I must have swallowed from the lake."

Even if his reasoning made sense, Minho still wasn't planning on letting him cook- or even move. But Jisung saw his escape as he gazed his boyfriend's bare neck right in front of him, burying his teeth on the warm flesh there with just enough force to startle the older and roll off bed.

Jisung closed the blinds of the window quickly and then turned to see Minho trying to fight sleep as his head sank deeper into the comfortable pillow filled with Jisung's smell.

The man was absolutely exhausted, so as soon as he hit the warm and cozy bed fully -when he fell trying to chase Jisung- he was out in a matter of seconds.

The brunette pressed a gentle kiss to Minho's forehead before walking out of the room towards the kitchen to make them both breakfast, closing the door behind him.

While he walked, he prayed to not be met with an empty fridge, and he was happy to see the gods had listened to him for once. He had all the ingredients to make pancakes, so he gathered them and started mixing the indicated portions of each.