☆17☆

When he saw the photo of Minho Jisung panicked. He panicked so much that he fell from his bed to the floor when Seungmin said the boy was also coming with him.

First of all, his whole house was a mess right now. HE was a whole mess right now, for crying out loud.

He was panicked on the floor, dressed with clothes that Minho had lend him that morning when he woke up late for work, and he hadn't changed since then because the older's clothes were actually so much more comfortable and warm than his.

And the best part of it? They smelled like Minho. It felt as if the boy was giving Jisung a permanent hug, his fragrance hitting directly at the brunette's nose with every breath he took, intoxicating him in the best way possible.

Now that he was fully awake though, he was embarrassed to be wearing the older's clothes in front of him, but he didn't have enough time to look for another outfit because his messy house came first. He stood up, running to the living room to see all the cushions of the sofa messed up, some of them on the floor.

He placed them neatly as fast as he could, fixing as well some notes spread all over the little coffee table.

He then went to the true cause of his deepest fear: the kitchen.

Dirty plates. Dirty plates everywhere. Why? Because both him and Hyunjin had avoided doing the dishes for as long as they could. While looking at the high pile of unwashed dishes in front of him, he concluded that he wasn't going to be able to finish all of it before Minho arrived.

He took his phone out and called Chan, knowing that if Seungmin was out it was probably because the older was out with him, as Seungmin wouldn't set foot outside if it wasn't for his boyfriend or school. He also figured that the ginger boy, being the little demon that he always was, wouldn't pick up his calls just to cause more panic rise within him.

Two beeps were heard before a warm voice could be heard from the other line.

"Sung? What's up?" answered Chan with a cheerful tone.

"Are you with Seungmin and Minho?" panickily asked the brunette.

"Yeah! Why?"

"And you're coming to my apartment?"

"Mhm!"

"I need you to buy me time. The house right now is a mess, Channie!" he practically begged, sounding more desperate than ever. "I can't let Minho see it like this!"

"Ahhh! I've got you, man. I'll try to do something but I don't think I can get you more that fifteen minutes." Chan couldn't finish his sentence before Jisung started thanking him and saying how much of an angel the raven haired boy was.

As soon as Jisung hung up, he started cleaning like a madman.

☆☆☆☆☆

Just as promised, 15 minutes after the call there were three knocks on the door. Jisung rubbed the little sweat he had off his forehead with his bare arm, pulling the sleeve of Minho's hoodie down right after.

"Coming!" he shouted, running to the door.

Before he opened it, though, he looked at himself on the little mirror of the entrance, fixing some stray strands of hair that danced free and messily over his brownish head.

After checking that he was presentable enough, he finally opened the door, revealing a happy Seungmin and Chan and a very pretty Minho, all three of the boys smiling.

The red haired boy had a white plastic bag in one of his hands, and when he noticed Jisung looking at it he held it up in front of the brunette.