☆38☆

"Do I look good?"

"For the nineteenth time, yes, Jisung, you look amazing." Minho leaned in to plant a quick kiss to his boyfriend's lips as he knocked on the door in front of them.

A woman with a wide smile was quick to hug them both before they could even process what was going on. Her big belly showed how she was at least six months pregnant already.

"You're both so handsome!" her voice melted in both boys' ears, making their cheeks get slightly reddish from the compliment.

Yuuna pulled them inside the house and closed the door, making Jisung almos trip over his own feet from the sudden movement.

"Just as clumsy as your brother is!" she beamed, eyes full with fondness. "Oh, Woon is in the kitchen, by the way."

It seemed that Jiwoon had heard his fiancee calling him, because just as his name was mentioned he popped his head from the kitchen door with a big smile.

"Hey!" he walked rather fast and gave his brother a tight hug, embracing Minho right after as well. "The food is almost ready, you can leave your coats in the guests room and Yuuna will show you around the house while I finish this."

The coziness of the house did make Jisung feel a little more relaxed as he made his way behind the black haired woman towards a guests room that was starting to get prepared for a little girl.

"Okayyy! So, this right now is an empty room, or guests room because your brother wants to be fancy. We're kinda working our asses off to make it into the baby's room, though." she began explaining, sliding the coats off the boys' shoulders herself and placing them in a little hanger placed in the farthest corner.

"You're having a girl?" Jisung's eyes wandered around, his mind getting maybe overly excited about the idea of being an uncle, something he thought he would never be able to considering how his relationship with his brother had been in the past.

"Yes! Doctors say she'll be born probably in February, but from the ultrasounds she looks big and healthy already, and very much a girl. Wanna see your niece, Sung?" upon observing the look on Yuuna's face, it was clear she loved talking about her soon-to-be born baby, and Jisung conveniently loved talking about his soon-to-be born niece, so he found himself nodding rather enthusiastically at the suggestion of seeing the ultrasound of the baby.

The woman stumbled across some boxes laid on the floor, grabbing an evelope and taking the blurry image in black and white that clearly showed a little baby growing inside her tummy. Jisungs eyes widened when Yuuna gave him the printout, fingers softly tracing the baby's back, then arms and finally her feet.

The brunette had to contain his happy tears, scared to ruin the moment with his emotional usual self.

Still, he looked back to see his boyfriend smiling with that loving grin of his and immediately waved his hand as a gesture for him to come closer. "Min, look. She's our niece!" he said, resting his head on the older's shoulder once he was close enough.

Yuuna chuckled, proud of her baby. Minho's smile grew wider at Jisung's words. 'Our niece.' His heart jumped excited in his chest.

"Does she kick you too hard, Yuuna?" asked the younger of the room with pure curiosity filling his body.

"Well, she's been getting more active lately." the woman sighed, rubbing her belly.

"Do...do you know how you're gonna call her?" at first, Minho hesitated a little, still not used to Yuuna's company, but the expression on the woman's face helped him ease up a little.

"I'm fighting with Jiwoon still. We both like different names, so it's a bit hard to decide. In the end we'll probably play rock paper scissors and whoever wins will choose the name." at her statement, Jisung laughed softly because how could he not? His brother and sister-in-law were deciding the name of their child by playing a rock paper scissors match!