☆35☆

"I shouldn't have let you get out of bed!" said Minho as he tried to feel for a fever.

The back of his hand pressed against Jisung's forehead, making the boy's heart race, so he backed off instinctively.

"Shit, sorry. I was too rough, does it hurt?" immediately, the brunette shook his head.

"I just— I don't have a—" he paused to calm down his heart, cursing internally at the word election, hating how his mind was refusing to form coherent sentences under Minho's confused gaze. "I called the boys, and they said some...weird things. I'm just embarrassed, that's why my face is so red."

The older visibly sighed, letting his body relax and fall over his boyfriend's lap. "I was so scared you were getting sick again." he mumbled.

Jisung stroked the boy's hair, more like a useless way to divert his thoughts. He hated his friends now more than ever for making him get all this weird images in his head.

"I made pancakes, they're on the kitchen counter."

For a moment, Jisung thought that Minho had fallen asleep again, but the boy snaked his hands around his boyfriend's waist and looked up with the cutest smile ever, squishing Jisung's already abused heart.

"You're the bestest." another love squeeze right to his chest.

"That word was made up by a group of five year olds." Jisung joked, hitting the back of Minho's head softly.

"I'm their leader, we meet up every Wednesday to steal cats and perform demonic rituals with their whiskers."

"You're weird." the brunette smiled wholeheartedly.

"But you like me weird!"

"Eat your pancakes."

Minho groaned and rolled off the couch, nearly sprinting towards the kitchen to get his breakfast ready. He came back with a plate with the food and two forks, some chocolate and caramel syrup to make the pancakes tastier.

"Why two?" questioned Jisung, pointing at the forks minho was already placing down on the little coffee table.

"This are way too much for just me. Let's share." the older opened the chocolate syrup and poured some over the first round and fluffy pancake, mouth watering at the sight.

"I've eaten half of them already, those are yours."

"So I don't have to share?" Minho asked as he swallowed the first bite. Jisung nodded. "Thank you, I didn't want to. These are too good to be shared."

His boyfriend laughed. "Now that I think about it, I'm actually so hungry again." he said after a while of thinking.

Minho, who was already on his second pancake, opened his eyes wide. A million emotios went through his face in a matter of seconds, as he thought, frowned, sighed, shrugged and then concentrated to cut a little piece of the chocolated breakfast to offer it to Jisung.

"Say 'ahh'." he told, holding a hand under the fork for his boyfriend to eat.

"I was just kidding, Min! I thought my tone gave me away!"

Minho dropped his fork onto the plate, deadpan. He blinked slowly two times with a bothered expression before picking the piece of pancake again, aggressively biting it.

"You, Han Jisung, are never ever receiving my kindness again."

Jisung, however, just completely ignored him with swift kiss to his cheek that got him nearly melting at the loving touch.

"Okay, maybe I can forgive you."

"You're an easy man." said the brunette, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'm an easy man for you." the older sighed, returning to his food.

"Cliché." Minho widened his eyes.

"Asshole." he defended.

"I love you." Jisung giggled as he kissed his boyfriend's cheek once more.

"I love you more."

"What made you like me, Min?" asked the younger after a while of internal debate.The older just laughed softly, leaving Jisung to stare at him, confused.

"You asked me the same thing last night, after getting jealous of yourself."

"What? What happened?" Jisung's face was red, way more than how it had been with the fever.

"Well, first you called me pretty" okay, it wasn't that bad. "and then asked me if I was single and got jealous when I said I wasn't." okay, Jisung wanted to burry himself inside the ground.

"You then claimed how my boyfriend is lucky but you're more handsome. After that you discovered how I'm actually your boyfriend and asked me if you'd bribed me into it, then got worried when I answered you payed me with a million cat pictures."

Jisung whined, face hid between his hands as he tried to get rid of his embarrassment. Minho laughed, ruffling the boy's brunette hair.

"That's when you asked me what made me like you." finished the older, making Jisung look up at him expectantly.

"And what did you say?" he hesitantly asked, voice tiny.

"I didn't answetr, instead I told you I'd say it when you weren't sick."

A silence fell over the room as the younger awaited for Minho's answer and the older tried to order his mind.

There were so many things he had fallen for about Jisung it was hard to just put them into words, but he still tried the best he could.

"I think your cheeks were what caught my attention first, that day at the airport. Then, how shy you seemed but it got totally overshadowed by the way you acted with the fans that had followed me.

Up to there, I think I was already feeling something. Just a... connection. It was stronger than what I've ever felt for anyone else, so I even had Felix stalk you on Instagram. I'll tell you a secret, when I went to the café the first time, I acted surprised to see you there, but I already knew you worked there."

Jisung laughed. "Creep."

"I know. I just couldn't help it. Then we started talking more, every morning, and I found myself thinking about you all the time. What I fell for then was probably your smile and the way it looks like a little heart.

I was scared to ask you for your phone number, but when you did it, I was the happiest person alive. I fell for your confidence.

Then you saw a part of me almost no one has and still accepted it. You started letting your walls down around me, and unconsciously I did the same. It got to a point where you even got me to fall asleep, like you're the only medicine that works on my insomnia, and I fell for you a little bit more.

Before I knew it, I was already so in love with you I just couldn't keep it in, so I blurted it out the night of your nightmare, and even when you frienzoned me I wasn't able to love you less. I'm glad the Halloween party was a mess, because I know I wouldn't have confessed otherwise.

Specifically, I fell for your kindness, your smile and laughter, your strong character, your soft manners and your sweet words, your fluffy hair and your chubby cheeks.

But if I had to choose what I love more, I'd just say you as a whole."

Jisung was almost tearing up by the end of the little speech as he threw himself at his boyfriend's arms. No one had ever said such beautiful things about him before.

He kissed the boy's cheek, then cupped his face and leaned in to press their lips together.

☆☆☆☆☆

A/N

y'all I'm so lonely

^^^if my cats werent here I'd be saying that lmfaoo

TW for next chapter 🤭

✿~