☆37☆

Minho was comfortable, sitting next to his boyfriend with a newfound obsession for the boy's hair. He played with it, made and unmade little braids, tucked it behind Jisung's ear, stuff like that, while Jisung watched some YouTube video about analyzing the music from the eight Harry Potter movies and the little details that indicated when the original compositor changed to the one from the majority of the films.

The older left the brunette strands of hair alone as he rested his head on top of the younger's with a pout.

"Ji, I'm hungry." he complained. "We didn't have lunch either so now I'm just starving!" as it to prove his point, the boy's stomach growled, getting a chuckle out of Jisung.

"What do you wanna eat, babe? I don't have much in the fridge but we can go and look for something you like there."

Minho agreed, getting out of the comfort of their bed and lifting Jisung bridal style.

"What are you doing?" the younger was laughing as he clinged to his boyfriend's neck, not really wanting to fall.

"Carrying the love of my life to his kitchen."

That simple sentence had Jisung blushing like crazy, smiling uncontrollably as he allowed Minho to keep with his antics.

"You get in a brilliant mood after sex, mhm?" cheekily asked the brunette.

"I think you've forgotten about the fact that I can drop you any second."

Jisung was going to bite back, but the cold surface of the kitchen counter hitting his almost naked buttcheeks made him hiss with surprise, the thin fabric of his boxers not being anywhere near enough to keep his warmth.

"Oops, sorry, Ji!" apologized Minho, rushing towards the fridge to grab the ingredients to make some ramen.

"I'll cook for us!" Jisung proposed, excited.

"Love, you can't cook to save your life."

"Uhh, not true, you rude bitch." the brunette was only half offended that Minho wouldn't recognize his cooking skills.

"I know for a fact all you can do without burning down the house are coffees and fried eggs." still defended the older, already taking the pot to heat up the soup out.

"I made pancakes this morning."

"How many did you burn?" at this, Jisung stayed quiet. Maybe he had burnt five or six before making a decent one.

Maybe, just maybe, Minho was a tiny bit right.

"Told you." his boyfriend said, victory clear in his voice.

"I hate you."

"You love me."

Jisung smiled, yanking Minho's neck and kissing him with force.

"Yeah, I do." his smirk was telling enough that Minho's ears were red like tomatoes.

It grew even bigger when he saw how the older was absolutely mesmerized by that simple act, so much that he didn't notice the boiling soup waiting for the noodles to be put in.

"Min, your ramen." whispered Jisung, getting Minho out of his trance.

The male put the pre-cooked ingredients in and then turned back to let his body fit between his boyfriend's legs as he leaned in, not satisfied with the sudden kiss from before.

"My t-shirt looks good on you..." Minho didn't think before speaking, but he didn't care. It was a fact that the younger pulled off his grey cat-themed t-shirt better than he would in a million different lives and realities.

"Your bare chest looks good on you." replied Jisung, making sparks shine between them again when he pulled the older in.

Their lips just clicked so good together. Everything just felt so right when they kissed.

Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's neck, the older doing the same with his waist as they looked for more contact. Their skin burnt where they touched, a pleasant feeling.

Even if their lips were slightly bruised from before, they still kissed like it was the last time the would be able to, mouths parting, tongs twirling and feelings pouring.

The moment was abruptly interrupted by someone opening the door.

Of course, Hyunjin and Felix. The boys always seemed to barge in when least expected.

But it wasn't the sound of the door what got the couple off of each other, it was the tallers scream what did the job, as Minho and Jisung were way too busy eating each other's faces to notice the lock of the house being open.

"YOU'VE CORRUPTED MY SUNGSUNG!" Felix stood behind, laughing his ass off while Hyunjin almost had a stroke. "SEUNGMIN WAS JOKING IN THAT PHONE CALL! PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN'T FUCK ON MY PRECIOUS SOFA!"

Meanwhile, the couple's faces were burning red, like quite literally.

"Told you it'd be fun to surprise them!" said the freckled between chuckles.

"Weren't you coming back tomorrow?!" Jisung had managed to get out of his flushed state as he walked to choke his lying best friend. "And we did not fuck on your stupid sofa, for god's sake!"

Minho silently left the room to at least look for a t-shirt and some pants for Jisung. Felix saw and, obviously, followed.

"So who fucked who?" he asked, making the older choke on air.

"No one, we didn't fuck." he lied through his teeth.

"You do realize your boyfriend is wearing just your t-shirt and some boxers and you're both covered in hickeys, right?" Felix's deep voice sounded teasing and Minho swore he hated his best friend more than ever.

"None of your business, then." he settled for an answer as he scanned Jisung's closet.

"FELIX, I WON!" shouted Hyunjin from the kitchen, running towards the two boys and stretching his hand out for the younger to place some money on it with an annoyed sigh.

"You were the fucking top?" the freckled turned to face Minho, whose ears could easily fall off from how red they were as he silently slid a t-shirt over his head.

"I told you, my best friend is a bottom. Always been, always will be." Hyunjin's remark followed screams from Jisung claiming he was a switch.

Minho just stormed out of the room, gaze fixated on the floor and blush traveling through his neck. He went straight up to his boyfriend, tossing him the unfolded black sweatpants and not giving him anytime to put them on as he clinged to him on the sofa.

The older male tried to hide his growing embarrassment by burying his head on the crook of Jisung's neck.

Hyunjin and Felix followed, sitting on the other safa with big smiles.

"Anyway, why the fuck are you here? You literally told me this morning you were coming tomorrow." Jisung asked again, not wanting the question to go unresponded like the previous time.

"Just as you hang up it started raining." Felix explained.

"Could have texted." the freckled didn't expect the cushion attack coming from his best friend, directly aimed at his face.

He still did his best to jodge it. "We did! You were just to busy doing the nasty to see!"

☆☆☆☆☆

A/N

perro salchicha gordo bachicha

✿~