☆5☆

Jisung didn't know how to start a conversation. It was almost eight pm, he had finished his classes and his homework and he really wanted to text Minho, but he had no idea what to say.

Hyunjin was in his dance classes so it would be at least one more hour till he came back home.

Jisung decided to call Seungmin, since he knew Chan would tell him not to text Minho at all.

"What's up?" said the ginger after picking up the phone.

"Seungmin, I need help."

"Who did you kill?" asked his firend, in a serious tone.

"What?" was all Jisung said back.

"Nothing, I was joking. Tell me what's wrong."

"I've got Minho's phone number, but I don't know how to start texting him." explained the brunette.

"Out of all your friends you thought it was a good idea to call me for love advice?" questioned Seungmin.

"Hyunjin's dancing and Chan wouldn't approve of what I'm doing. You're all I have left." answered Jisung, being bluntly honest.

"Wow, I'm flattered. I never knew I could be someone's last option." he sarcastically said.

"Are you helping me or not?" demanded the boy.

"Okay, I'll try. Have you texted him before?"

"Yes, we talked for a bit but I had to say goodbye cause I was in class."

"Alright, then why don't you send him a picture or something telling him that you're done? Like with all the classes and homework." Seungmin suggested.

"And after that?" Jisung asked.

"And after that you let him do the job and call me again to tell me what happened."

"You're so nosy!" Laughed the brunette.

"It's the price you gotta pay for my help, boy!" he answered with the voice of an old man who's been a farmer all his life.

"Alright, thanks Seungmin!" he heard the boy muster a 'dont worry' and then hung up.

He went to Minho's chat and opened it.

He took a photo of his now closed schoolbooks and hit the send button.

Minho
8:02pm.

me
sent photo
all doneee
finally (⁠◡⁠ ⁠ω⁠ ⁠◡⁠)
wyd?

He put the phone face down on his desk and went to the kitchen to make himself something for dinner. He was too nervous to even be near to his phone, but he still got it back from his room and took it with him to the kitchen.

In the time he cooked, Hyunjin arrived, they ate and went to bed he didn't receive an answer at all.

The one thing Jisung had been greatful for that night was Hyunjin's tiredness and short-term memory because he had completely forgotten about what he asked before class started and Jisung didn't have to explain how he got Minho's number now.

☆☆☆☆☆

The sky was peach black, and thanks to those annoying city lights the stars couldn't be seen. Minho hated it.

He walked, hands in the pockets of his big gray hoodie. What time was it? He didn't know. He didn't care. He only knew it was late and cold. Winter was slowly taking over the city.