☆52☆

"What do you mean you quit?" asked Minho, incredulous.

"What else can we possibly mean?" laughed Changbin. The room fell silet, the chatter amongst the other boys stopping to listen to this particular conversation. They knew they had to tell Minho now everything that had happened while he was unconscious.

"Look, love," started Jisung, ultimately taking the lead and deciding that it would be less of a bomb if he was the one telling it.

Technically, nothing bad had taken place while Minho was on a coma, but given his emotios were all over the place at the moment, no one knew how the boy would react to any type of change.

"I- we. We've done something. And I don't know what you'll think about it honestly because a part of it involves your father and a negative reaction from his side, and oh lord could I despise him more I surle would because that man is hell himself." he talked fast, a habit he had when nervous, but Minho's hand on his made him stop and take a deep breath.

The tension in the room was palpable, if only Minho hadn't spoken up just then to ease them all.

"It's okay. I know what he thinks about me and- that's actually what I was trying to tell you this morning before Felix blurted in - I won't let it affect me anymore because you've all demonstrated me that whatever he has to say is bullshit. I mean, it still haunts me, I don't think I'll be able to get rid of that ever because he's hurt me so much already; but up to this point in my life- when I almost took my own life because of his baseless words -I won't let his actions control me anymore." at the mention of his suicide attempt, Jeongin's, Felix's and Jisung's eyes watered while all the others just fell to the white floor of the hospital room.

Some of them actually gasped lowly, having thought that they'd have to avoid the topic for as long as they could for the sake of Minho's health.

"Guys, I know what I'm here for." continued Minho, gaze darting across the sad faces of his beloved friends- the family he had chosen. "I wanted to apologize as soon as I could, honestly. I'm sorry for what I did."

He had to stop and take a deep, slow breath in order to keep his voice from breaking, or himself.

"I wasn't in my right mind. My father, he... he told me such horrible things and I know I'm stupid but I couldn't help believing him. Because he's still my father, you know?" Jisung's hand came to rest atop of his, the boy carrying a proud smile on his lips and soft eyes filled with tears that were soon to be spilled, but still Minho didn't hesitate to keep going because he just had to get everything off his chest. "He called me murderer and disgusting, kiked and punched me," Jisung's grip tightened and he left a little sob escape with the first salty tears. " but it wasn't until he told me Jisung didn't love me that I didn't break completely. He told me how I couldn't be loved, how I'd ruin all of your lifes and I just believed him."

He had to stop to wipe off a few of silent tears that had slipped past his eyes.

"I blocked off every action that says how deeply all of you care for me because he said it was all fake. I let him break me to death but that's not happening ever again, because having woken up to all of you by my side has open my eyes in so many ways." Minho finished, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend right after to hide his crying face away in Jisung's chest.

The younger sobbed with him, Felix, Hyunjin and Jeongin also crying silently in their seats, yet no one tried to join the little hug the pair was having this time. It was for them and them only.

"Had I known he did all those things to you, I would have been far more civil when I met him after you entered the hospital." spoke Chan, making the room fill with giggles.