☆24☆

Time seemed to go so slow and yet so fast for Jisung. The music sounded distant, sort of hypnotizing, but what had the boy's full attention was Minho, not the party beat from downstairs. He didn't have his cape on, it was thrown somewhere on the floor but he didn't remember when he had taken it off.

Having lost track of the drinks at the third one, the brunette was most definitely drunk. In whatever conversation he was having prior, his words were slurred and sloppy. He found everything delightful, funny like nothing else could ever be.

Minho, on the other hand, wasn't any better. Yes, he drank less than Jisung, but he could tolerate much less than the younger.

The cats where sleeping on different spots of the room, Soonie even on top of a brown wooden drawer. They had left the drunk couple to their business a while ago, not bothering to ask for attention anymore.

The two boys were laying on the floor next to each other, looking at the plain white ceiling of Felix's house. Jisung untucked his shirt slowly, feeling uncomfortable in his stupid costume. He loosely unbuttoned the first two buttons of it and sighed contently after.

"Are your fangs real?" asked Minho, standing up and pointing at Jisung's mouth for the fourth time that night.

"I...I don't know!" was the answer he received. They bursted out laughing.

"I've got an idea!" suddenly chanted the older, making Jisung sit up too and look curiously at the red haired boy. "Try them with me, and if you turn me into a vampire then they're real."

Jisung frowned, not liking the suggestion. "But what if they are and then you become a vampire? Maybe you don't want to be a vampire."

Minho looked at the brunette, thoughtful. Did he really want to be a vampire? He decided he did.

"Please, Ji!" he pouted. "I wanna be a vampire!" and without much more convincing, the squirrel-like boy gave in, leaning on Minho's neck with an open mouth.

With a single bite, the fake fangs went flying out of Jisung's mouth, landing on the floor with a soft puff and leaving the boy's actual teeth to sink lightly on Minho's skin. It wasn't a strong bite, thankfully, so no real damage was made to the older's neck.

They both started laughing again when they realized what had happened, but Jisung made absolutely no effort to get back to his spot too far away from Minho. Instead, after the chuckles died down, he let himself fall onto the red haired with a comfortable sigh. He closed his eyes and drowsiness kicked in.

"You smell nice." he mumbled against the olders pale skin, now flushed at the contact.

"What do I smell like?" asked Minho, smiling at the compliment. He let his arms wrap around Jisung's slim waist, alcohol clouding the insecurities that always kept him from doing so every time they saw each other.

"Nice. Cats and autumn." settled for Jisung after a while of thinking how to describe Minho's smell.

The older boy laughed. How did autumn even smell?

They stayed like that for a while, Minho hugging Jisung's waist and the younger's face resting on the crook of his neck. The only sounds heard were the ones of the booming party downstairs, still at it's peak even if it already was almost 4 a.m.