☆11☆

The four boys were sitting back at the living room, Jisung and Minho both with some coffee since they had been the only two nervous enough to get little to no sleep at all last night. Both of them were sitting in one of the two couches of the house while Hyunjin and Felix were comfortably in the other.

The freckled boy was leaning back and the taller male's arm was wrapped around the other's shoulders. They had gotten comfortable with each other really quickly despite the weird first reaction of Hyunjin.

Minho and Jisung, however, were awkwardly sipping on their coffee, not knowing what to talk about with their best friends and just wanting to go back to their own little world.

Felix picked up on that and shook Hyunjin's arm lightly to make him start with his plan, which he knew about because they both had been discussing it before the other two came out of the room. The tall blonde understood the freckled boy and stood to sit straight, taking his arm off Felix and clearing his throat.

"So, Minho, what do you think of the LGBTQ plus community?" he said.

Jisung's face got red like a tomato, probably the worst it had ever been. He shouldn't have trusted Hyunjin at all.

"I think it's okay?" answered Minho, not sure what he should say to the other's question.

"Cool, because I'm gay so I hope you don't have a problem with that." he sentenced, leaning back into his previous position.

Felix observed, curious because the truth is he himself had never spoken about sexuality with Minho. The topic had been shut off completely since one time the freckled asked Minho about his sexuality and the red haired boy had answered he didn't want to talk about it at the beginning of their friendship two years ago. From then on his best friend had opened up to him to the point where he expressed his attraction to other boys, but they had never properly spoken about it.

Minho's eyes widened a bit, but his expression went still almost instantly. It would have been easy to miss the initial reaction but Felix didn't. He observed, curious.

"I don't have any problem with it. It's not my business who you date. You like who you like and there shouldn't be something wrong with it— unless you like a child, then there's surely something wrong with you." stated Minho. The two blonde boys laughed at the last comment.

Jisung, who had his face burried in his hands, looked up when hearing the words the older said.

"Well since it's confession time, I'm bisexual." spoke Felix, making Minho's eyes widen a lot more than last time. He turned his face towards the boy, his eyes reflecting pure fear. Was Felix seeing right? Minho looked afraid, more than what the younger had ever seen him.

Inside the red haired boy, millions of questions rose. Had he heard right? Did his best friend just confessed liking the same sex as well to two complete strangers to him? He instantly tensed, both mad that he hadn't heard about that before and scared that it could get out and ruin the boy's carrear as both a singer and dancer.

"Felix, we're not supposed to say that to other people. Especially not someone we just met. You know that." replied Minho with a serious tone, looking at Hyunjin to emphasize the 'someone we just met' part.

"I don't care. First of all, I trust them even if I just met them, and second, if they out me and I get fired or something for it I don't care at all. It is who I am, and I shouldn't have to hide it." answered the blonde.

Jisung silently looked how everything unfolded.

"Felix, it's your dream job we're talking about here, you know it's not true that you don't care. You shouldn't be this reckless." Minho furrowed his eyebrows.