☆27☆

'Mamma mia' played on the TV, Jisung humming to all the songs the flashy characters sang.

Minho, on the other side, watched mesmerized every second of the movie. He had never seen it before, so his boyfriend had quickly done something about that. Of course he wasn't going to let the red haired live without watching one of the best movies ever made, he expressed while taking his old DVD out to play it.

They had snuggled on the sofa with some popcorns and big blankets, Minho's head resting against Jisung's chest while the younger stroked the boy's hair softly and fed him the salty snack from time to time.

Jisung glanced down to observe his boyfriend's expression almost every minute. He was a very anxious person, so he was constantly checking that Minho was indeed enjoying the movie and not just tolerating it for his sake. He looked back up every time with a big smile from seeing the older's enchanted expression, sure he was enjoying every second.

Hyunjin was back at Felix's, having spent the night there to give some privacy to the couple. It was still early in their relationship, they'd started only a week ago, so the two blondes wanted to give them some time alone for their little movie dates, especially on days like that one, when a big storm raged outside of the cozy apartment.

So the boys were surprised when someone rang the doorbell.

Jisung paused the movie, looking at Minho with a preplexed expression.

"Did Felix say they were coming?" he asked out of curiosity. His boyfriend shook his head. "Maybe it's Jeonginnie." he wondered to himself as he stood up to go and open the door.

Before he reached it, the bell ranged a second time. Minho peeked from the corner of the corridor, body wrapped with the fluffly grey blanket like a burrito. He observed with a curious expression as Jisung slowly unlocked the door to reveal who it was.

He wasn't expecting all the color to drain from his boyfriend's face as soon as a male figure appeared at the door, with the same eyes and similar lips to the brunette, but taller and with shorter hair.

Minho let go of his blanket and ran to Jisung's side to wrap an arm around the static boy's waist.

"Hi, Sunggie." said the boy with an awkward smile. The younger flinched and Minho pulled him closer to his touch, a hostile expression now painted on his face.

"What do you want?" asked Jisung, voice shaking.

Neither of the boys expected the man from the door to throw himself at Jisung's arms and start crying, repeating how sorry he was. The younger stumbled out of Minho's grasp with the sudden weight, sending a panicked look to his boyfriend who quickly went into action. He snatched the boy out of the crying male's grasp with a swift motion.

"Excuse me, but you're making Jisung uncomfortable." Minho's polite tone left the man looking at him with the saddest expression.

"I'm sorry." he whispered, not attempting to go back to hugging the brunette boy, who stood with trembling hands and buzzing mind. "Can I please talk with my brother for a minute?" he then asked.

Minho's eyes widened, but Jisung just pressed a light hand onto the boy's chest and nodded at him with a smile.

"You can, but Minho stays."

☆☆☆☆☆

"I'm getting married." announced Jisung's brother.

They were sitting at the living room, TV turned off and some steamy cups of coffee between everyone's hands. After Jiwoon calmed down a bit, those were the first words he said.

"And my fiancee is pregnant. A while ago, we went to see mom and dad because she had never met them before. There was a picture of us together, that time we went to the zoo and we tried to get in with the giraffes." the older laughed at the memory, quickly changing his expression to a sad one again. "She asked who you were so I explained how you were my younger brother but that we'd lost contact and I didn't specify...why. Then mom made a comment about how..." he paused again, this time longer, debating on whether to repeat the harsh words his mother had said.

"I know how mom thinks about me. You don't need to tell me what she said for me to imagine it pretty accurately." expressed Jisung, eyes fixated on the floor and voice cold.

"Yeah, sorry." he cleared his throat to continue. "The thing is, I stayed silent but my fiancee defended you. She spoke up for you even when I didn't and that enfuriated mom and dad. The argument got a bit too heated and then mom slapped Yuuna. Right then I grabbed our things and left, ranting about how she shouldn't have spoken up against mom. My fiancee then asked me if I would do the same to our child if they came out as gay, and my heart...it just broke." that last statement he said it in a low voice.

Jisung looked away, glossy tears glistening in his eyes as he tried to control them. Minho got a bit closer to him and half hugged him, smiling at the brunette when he looked his way with watery eyes and bitten lips.

"Jisung, I'm sorry. I did unforgivable things to you just for being who you are and I am so disgusted with myself. I've been ever since without sleeping properly thinking about how much damage I did to you. I understand that you hate me and I'll respect you if you never forgive me, but at least I wanted to apologize." said Jiwoon, looking directly at his younger brother who had started silently crying on Minho's shoulder.

The red haired boy held him tightly, running a hand through his hair to calm him down. Jisung didn't like talking about his past, much less seeing the personification of a fraction sitting on his couch, yet he was glad he had let Jiwoon in. He stood up and walked towards his older brother, embracing him for the first time in five years. Both Hans couldn't help it but sob loudly from the warmth that sprouted between them, a warmth they had miss dearly.

Minho watched, smiling fondly at the pair.

"Jisung, I love you so much, and I'm so sorry!" cried Jiwoon, squeezing his little brother tight. "I said that I would respect you if you hated me, but please don't hate me because I can't loose you again!"

"I can't hate you."Whispered the brunette between sobs. "You're my brother, after all."

☆☆☆☆☆

A/N

okay so im gonna take a little break from writing cuz rn i've written and deleted the same chapter at least 8 times and im a bit frustrated rn cause i wanna write things that live up to my own expectations and some crappy fillers just won't do the trick for me, so I'll resort to just getting my mind off it for some time (hope its not too much) and come back with renewed energy and ideas

i still have up to chapter 41 already finished and revised but as always I'll just publish when i feel like it and as many chapters as I see fit

thanks for reading, i still cant believe im almost 7K views already, y'all really have no idea how happy it makes me feel whenever I think back to when I first published this story.

please keep enjoying spotlight, I'll be reading you on the comments <3

✿~