✒️𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓🖋️

EVERLASTING INK
————————————
Book one in the Everlasting saga

There is a prophecy within the halls of the old abandoned studio, JoeyDrewStudios.
It claims that true love between a demon and angel will save all the damned souls trapped in the ink's clutches.
But alas, it couldn't be true, for the only demon around is the Ink Demon. And there's no way anything can change his heart, especially love.
Right?

(Y/n) Stein, daughter of Henry and Linda, has lived her life in misery ever since her father's death in a car crash, and her mother's soon after.
With both her parents dead, (Y/n) had no one there for her but her older brother, Jacob Stein, who was forced to practically raise her the rest of the way.
Although that's all in the past now. (Y/n) now is turning 22, living in a new house in the country, on the outskirts of New York, with her silly cat named Nightfall.

Everything around her in life seems to be dull, but things take a toll in a weird way when she gets a letter from her dad's old business partner, the one and only Joey Drew himself.
Deciding to break the news of Henry's death to Joey, (Y/n) goes to the studio...
Funny how everything can change with one simple deed.

Warnings:

There will be slow updates.

This book will also be covering many dark topics: mental illness, the stages of grief, trauma of all kinds, death, mentions of pregnancy and vomiting, torture and blood and gore. If any of these topics are triggering then proceed with caution or don't read.

There is NO SMUT. Though, there will be parts where it is implied it happened.

Some scenes will be cringy/cheesy to others; that is because of the fact I started this book when I first began to write on here and when I was still finding my writing style.

There will be head canon ships; if you don't like that, I completely understand but it's apart of the story nonetheless.

Meaning the story you are seeing, unless it is completed, is the first draft.
Which means, this story will be revised.

This story will have my own characters within them; the characters that aren't mine belongs to the creator of batim/batdr TheMeatly and his team.
The art in this book is by me,, if I don't feature art by me I will give credits to the respectful artist!

This story is now in the process of being edited. If you decide to go back and reread or new writers come, the "✒️" emoji will be on every chapter that's done being edited.

Thank you to those who read and enjoy this book!! This story is my baby and it makes me happy to see all this support that makes me want to finish it!
Remember I love and appreciate you all < 3 you matter
-The_CringeShow