Chapter 7

Previously:

"Who are you?" The one holding Honey asks, looking between the two of us.

I roll my eyes and gesture to his hand around my throat. He loosens his hold but his glare remains.

"I'm Am-" I'm cut off by Jackson walking back into the room.

"Lucas, get off my cousin."

"Cousin?" 4 shocked voices ask.

Then I'm dropped on the floor.
-------------------------------

Everyone is silent, the only sound being Honey and I breathing heavily. She was laying on the ground next to me, where she was dropped too, and we all have confused faces on - apart from Jackson.

"Your cousin?" The one that was holding me asks. I'm still not sure which one's Lucas but I'm guessing its this one.

Jackson nods.

"First of all who's your cousin?" I ask and he points to me, my eyes widen.

"H...How? All my family's dead. Everyone was in that crash, everyone died." I was so shocked that I stumbled on my words more than once.

"You didn't." He points out.

I should have.

I shake my head, dodging his curious gaze.

"Apparently you didn't either." I arch my eyebrows in questioning.

"I wasn't in the crash to start with. It happened a week after I moved to the lower section of this school. I was 11 at the time and I was told everyone was dead, now 6 years later I hear rumours of a new girl who just so happens to be named Amarante - which isn't exactly a common name. I had a feeling it was you but how is this even possible - you were dead, just like the rest of them - how are you even here, neither of your parents had an ability?"

"I don't know, I don't know how to explain what happened, I don't know how to explain how I lived, I don't know anything." My mind feels heavy with emotion - not a good sign," I shouldn't be here Jackson! I should have died, they should have lived. I don't understand whats happening to me. I don't even understand how you're here, nevermind how I'm here." My head keeps layering question over question, memory after memory and a stray tear forces its way out of my eye I wipe it away quickly knowing that if I didn't we may as well build an ark.

"Tay." A soft voice wispers along with a hand lightly touching my shoulder.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath knowing something bad would happen if I didn't calm down soon.

"Sorry," I mumble, getting up off the floor with Honey. The 3 boys, who I've now learnt consist of my thought to be dead cousin, a guy named Lucas who almost killed us, and another guy who tried to kill us, are stood together with a mixture of emotions on their faces.

"You ok Tay?" Honey aks.

"Yeah, thanks Honey." I give her a quick side hug.

"Now can someone please explain why you attempted to murder us as soon as we step foot in here." Honey rests a hand sternly on her hip, her soft caring voice doesn't match the insisting tone she's using - it actually sounds kind of cute, like a kitten trying to tell a bear what to do.

"Well...you see...its kind of like we...well...it was for protection?" The brunette who was holding Honey stutters as he scratches the back of his neck nervously. His voice goes higher at the end sounding more like a question than an answer.

Honey raises a single eyebrow - a talent I do not have, I can try but I never succeed.

The two look around avoiding eye contact, I never thought 2 strong, almost scary looking guys, could be scared of a Pixie. Jackson stands in the middle of them shaking his head and chuckling under his breath.

"What's so funny?" Honey asks him, the sass evident in her voice, shutting him up instantly. He looks at her wide eyed before gulping and looking round the room like the other two.

I let out a small laugh at the sight of them and even Honey herself cracks a small smirk on her serious face.

"Anyway," Jackson says, he voice coming out weirdly making me and Honey giggle. He coughs,"This is Lucas," He gestures to the one that was holding me who I guessed was Lucas, he has blonde hair styled in a quiff and he could be considered as extermly good looking if it wasn't for the fact he almost killed me,"And this is Connery." He gestures to the brunette with ruffled hair, who is also extremely good looking.

"Hey, sorry about the whole cutting off your air supply thing." Connery apologises, it's then I notice his slight Irish accent.

"Apology accepted." Honey smiles brightly at him.

"Do you wanna go and grab some food, I'm sorry I kind of dragged you away from it." Jackson scratchss the back of his neck looking sheepish

"Yeah sure, and you can also explain why the hell your eyes were black, and how our family had superpowers that I knew nothing about. Oh, and also you can explain why the whole school seemed scared to death when you came in."

He sighs, "Sure. I'll tell you what you know."

---------------

Sorry, it's a really short chapter and didn't really turn out how I expected.

Wattpad deleted my original version so I had to re-write it from memory and I quite possibly have the worst memory ever, so I apologise for my terrible writing.

Next chapter will explain some stuff and some other stuff will happen *smirks secretively*.

QOTD:

What's your current favourite song????

AOTD:

Black magic by Little mix, or Complicated by Avril Lavigne.

Peace out,

Niamh x