Chapter 16

I don't really think I need a previously bit here.

The spacing might be weird because I'm typing this on my IPad instead of my phone.

Enjoy,

Niamh (I have such a weird name. It's pronounced like Neve but its Irish so its spelt weird. XD)

I scream, letting out a loud giggle as I hear Jackson shouting after me.

"Amy, get back here!" His voice echoes down the empty corridor along with his footsteps.

"Never!" I giggle, skidding round a corner and pushing my legs to go faster once I hear Jackson speeding up.

"Amy!" He shouts angrily.

"Jackson!" I mock in a deep voice.

"Would you stop running?" He's so mad at me.

"I'm doing exercise." I yell back, laughing even more when I hear him growl.

"Amarante!" He shouts, getting angrier by the minute. I squeak and look behind me seeing him catching up so I skid round another corner and crash into a wall of muscle.

I look up at Lucas wide-eyed as he wraps his arms around me, preventing my escape.

I look behind me at Jackson who's walking up to us slowly with a victorious smirk on his face.

"Good thing I called for backup." He states, clearly proud of himself.

I stick my tongue out at him.

"Amy, Amy, Amy," He shakes his head, "Why did you think you could run?"

"Jackson, Jackson, Jackson," I shake my head mockingly, "Why did you think you were the only one who called for backup?"

He frowns, "Wha-"

Before he can finish Honey jumps on his back and tackles him, knocking him to the floor. I break out of Lucas' hold and sweep his legs out from under him.

"Sorry." I say as he groans. Just then Connery comes running around the corner with his friends, all charging at us and letting out a battle cry.

Damn it.

I'm sure you're wondering how this all started and what the hell 'this' is. It all started after battle training.

------

Everyone looks at me stunned as I stand on the mat after the fight. My loyalty comment goes unnoticed and I just stand there in shock.

"Battle training's over." The teacher states shakily moving from his position and walking to the door, eyeing me warily as if I was about to blow up.

I wasn't that scary, was I?

The door slams shut and everyone just keeps staring at me like I'm some unknown creature.

"Well then," Max stands up,"That was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. Totally badass, but weird. Anyway, I'm out b*tches. Peace." She holds her hand in a peace sign and walks out the door, after her most other people get up and leave some saying a congrats to me or talking about how epic the fight was but I still only stand there, Alex's words ringing in my head.

'I think you're much more than what they first thought.'

'They'll use your power for themselves and won't care as it slowly destroys you.'