Chapter 32

Volt was quickly knocked over when Connery and Lucas jumped onto his back, taking him by surprise.

"We've got you covered Amy!" Connery sent me a grin as Lucas held Volt down with his super strength.

I returned the smile, but my attention was soon redirected when a hand grabbed mine, "Nice to see you again Newbie."

"Carter," I met his green eyes with a thankful stare, "How did you find us?"

He smiled at me, "We have Archer to thank, he lead us here," He must have noticed the questioning look in my eyes because he continued, "I'll explain the details later, he's outside with the twins right now."

I nodded, quickly having to duck to dodge a spray of fire from my right, "Jackson!" I scolded.

"Sorry, still working on my aim," He chuckled sheepishly before returning to his fight against Silver.

Silver was holding his own incredibly well against Jackson, Honey and Alex, however his exhaustion was showing and clearly beginning to slow him down.

A scream forced me to look away from the fight and over to Marcy as she was cornered by the Maxs.

I broke away from Carter and rushed over to the terrified girl, shielding her from the glares of my friends, "She's on our side."

"Amy!" They both looked relieved to see me, but then the female Max looked confused, "She's on our side? Who is she?"

I brought Marcy to my side, so they could see her better, but she kept a tight gip on the back of my shirt, "This is Marcy, she helped Honey and I get this far."

"Nice to meet you Marcy," Girl Max smiled, "I'm Max."

"And I'm also Max." Male Max introduced himself.

Marcy's eyes flickered between the two, "Max... and Max?" She looked confused, however her grip loosened and so I knew that she now felt a little better about the new people.

"Amy, who are all these people?" Marcy whispered to me, and I sent her a bright smile.

"These are the weirdos of Supernatural Highschool." She laughed at that and began analysing the faces in the room with a softer look than before.

"You told her about the school?" Carter questioned, casually strolling towards our conversation.

"Of course, she is going to join after all." Marcy smiled slightly at my response.

Carter raised his eyebrows with a smirk, "I guess I should introduce myself to our new classmate then," He held out his hand for Marcy to take, "My name's Carter, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Marcy seemed afraid at his usual flirty tone but gently shook his hand anyway, "Marcy." She whispered.

"Don't worry," I tried to ease her nervousness, "He's that forward with everybody."

"Is he your boyfriend?" She questioned quietly, making my cheeks turn red.

"No, why?" I answered shortly, glancing at Carter who also had a light blush – it was surprisingly cute on him.

"You just give off a couple vibe." She giggled slightly, and I coughed awkwardly.

"Anyway, where did Aspect go?" I changed the subject, looking at Marcy rather than Carter.

"Oh, she's over there." Marcy pointed behind me and I turned only to see Aspect unconscious while Connery sheepishly walked in the opposite direction.