Chapter 23

Heya! I know I take forever to update, and I'm sorry but schools been hectic and I've been focusing on dance because I was in a show and I have two dances that I need to choreograph (One's pretty much done though). Also I had a cheerleading showcase thing as well, so yeah. Sorry and enjoy!

One more thing, my friends lucywb707 and h_emily_001 are both writing books so please go and check them out. Plus if u need a quote for something ask h_emily_001 because she's amazing at making up quotes and put one in my Christmas card :).

That picture of Natsu though, Afscagabshusbgsnbs. XD

*

*

*

"Honey we're not going to be the extras who die."

"You don't know that."

"Yes I do."

"How come?"

I smirk, "Because I've just devised some genius plan to escape."

...

Honey sits facing away from me, banging her head against the wall, "And to think I actually had hope." She mutters.

"I've almost got it." I argument, determined to prove that my plan could work.

She stops banging her head to look at me, "No you haven't."

"Seriously, this will work."

She turns back to the wall and hits her head again, "This is the day I die."

I hear a click and smile in triumph, "Aha."

Honey turns back to me in excitement before looking at the lock on my chains and dragging a hand down her face, "Next time you think you've done something, please look to check first."

I look down at my chains only to see that the hair grip I had been trying to unlock them with had snapped and the lock hadn't been opened like I thought.

"That was my only hair grip." I sigh, finally giving up on my idea.

"I told you it was a terrible idea." Honey shakes her head at me, "Why did you even have a hair grip with you? You're hairs down in case you hadn't noticed."

I run a hand through my knotted brown hair, trying to get a few knots out before replying. "It was in my pocket, I always have one in case of emergency."

Honey lifts an eyebrow at me, "I don't know what kind of emergencies you've been in."

"When I lived with my foster parents, the bathroom downstairs had a dodgy lock on it that would always get stuck, so Polly - my foster mum - taught me how to unlock it with a hair grip and I made sure to always carry one so I wouldn't get stuck. I guess old habits die hard." I shrug, missing home the more I thought about it.

"Why didn't you just use another bathroom?"

"Because I always preferred that one, it had the best shower. It also had wooden panel walls and an exotic feel to it which I loved." I smile.

"You had a shower downstairs?" She asks.

"Yeah, I don't know why though."

"Oh c-" Honey's cut off by the sound of footsteps and voices echoing down the long hallway outside our 'cell'.

"You sure they're awake?" One of the voices asks.

"Unless I'm hearing things." Another voice replies.