Chapter Four.

Giggles, sighs. More giggles, more sighs.

“I thought you wanted to sleep?” Jeongguk asked as they were now finally settled on the older’s bed.

“Nuh..boba cute..play?” Taetae asked in his broken sentences.

“No, I am tolerating enough, I cannot play with you now.” Jeongguk replied as he rolled his eyes. Gosh, why does he have to do this?

“Candy?” Taetae asked when he understood the other won’t play with him.

“Fine. But after that you will take a bath and then you will go to sleep.” Taetae’s pout deepened as he stared at the other with his big, round eyes.

“Nwo likey.” Taetae replied, his round eyes portraying that of a small puppy.

“Doesn’t matter if you likey or not. You will have to take a bath and change into fresh cloth—wait, you don’t have fresh clothes.” Jeongguk replied but then eventually talked to himself. Now, from where will he get clothes that will fit a five year old?

While Jeongguk was busy thinking about clothes, little Taetae already made a way towards Jeongguk and wiggled a little but then pulled Jeongguk’s white t-shirt and went right inside it. Now, if someone else saw this, they would probably freak out because there is no way someone would do that to the most dangerous mafia and get away with it.

Jeongguk’s breath hitched and he stopped whatever he was doing. He blinked rapidly and then inhaled a deep breath. He carefully looked down and saw Taetae peeping cutely from his round neck collar. His teeth are on display and his eyes shine like the brightest sparkles.

Jeongguk closed his eyes to take a deep breath again but oddly, he wasn’t angry or bothered. He simply looked down towards the baby and waited because he knew he would definitely say something.

“Boba clothes?” Taetae asked as he very slowly tilted his head.

"My clothes will be big on you, little nuisance. But maybe we can look for my old clothes?" Jeongguk asked, more to himself than to the little baby.

"Nuh-no! Boba clothes." Little Tae literally threw a tantrum while hiding himself under Jeongguk's T-shirt, indicating that he is upset.

"My clothes won't fit you, you little idiot." Jeongguk expressed as he huffed, rolling his eyes.

But just as he did that, he felt the little baby wiggling under his T-shirt shaking his head, whining.

"Fine. God, fine. But just get out of my clothes." Jeongguk uttered as Taetae finally moved back and giggled showing his baby teeth happily.

Jeongguk walked towards his wardrobe and scanned through it trying to look for a t-shirt which probably was small on him. That was a real task though but he did find one. White, plain t-shirt.

He placed the t-shirt on his bed neatly and then carried little Taetae towards his big, luxurious, almost the size of the author's room, washroom. He placed Taetae on the giant marble tiled counter next to his bathtub and then filled the giant bathtub with lukewarm water and dropped his favourite mint flavoured bath bomb into it and watched the bubbles, smiling.

Once he thought the bathtub looked perfect, he turned towards Taetae and sighed. Gosh, why did he have to do this?
Anyway, he went near the giggling baby and got rid of his clothes slowly even though he kept his pants on and then walked towards the bathtub and placed him inside the water carefully.

Taetae felt amazing, honestly. He saw the bubbles with big eyes and touched it with big curious eyes. He wondered what these were but when the bubbles started popping due to his small, round fingers, he squealed loudly and then giggled louder. He flapped his hands on the water that covered him almost till his shoulders and made squeak sounds every time the water splashed towards his face. From this day onwards, he loves bath time.