Chapter Thirteen.

A for apple, B for ball, C for cat, D for Dog..

Jeongguk couldn't continue further when he heard a loud giggle from Taetae.

"Baby. Stop giggling like this and listen to what Boba is saying. You have to learn to speak and read properly." Jeongguk whined a little even though most of the time, Jeongguk is extremely strict when he is playing the role of Taetae's teacher at home.

"Bwut Boba say wlong." Taetae replied, still giggling as Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's wrong, baby. R not L. And when did I say wrong huh? Is this one of your tricks again?" Jeongguk asked as he knew that Taetae may seem like the most innocent child with that round and puppy-like face but the boy was super naughty when he had to escape studies.

Initially Jin had taken up the responsibility to teach Taetae at home but when he saw Taetae wouldn't pay any attention, he had no other option than to drop the responsibility on Jeongguk's shoulder.

Everyone in the Jeon mansion knew that if Taetae clinged to someone the most then it was Jeongguk also, if someone could actually be strict with Taetae, it was Jeongguk.

Jeongguk faced a lot of surprising tricks from his little baby devil from the very beginning he started teaching him at home. Someday he would drop his traw milk on the copies, some other day, he would lay flat on his stomach and cry saying his Jiji didn't take him out for a walk. Someday he would play and poke Jeongguk's facial features which included his nose, eyes, lips and especially the moles on his face and under the lower lip to distract him and some days he would simply giggle and kiss Jeongguk all over the face.

Jeongguk initially never understood and would get led on by these actions of his baby but later on he realized these were just his baby's tricks to distract him from trying to teach Taetae. Today he thought the same.

"Nuh-no! Boba say wl-wlon– what Boba said." Taetae tried to say wrong but when he couldn't he just said what was easier.

"What did I say wrong?" Jeongguk asked as he raised one of his eyebrows.

"See, A fol apple, B fol Boba not ball." Taetae replied as Jeongguk's eyes widened a little and soon his lips curved upwards as he smiled due to pure joy.

"Baby, aren't you too smart, hm?" Jeongguk replied as Taetae giggled more loudly.

"Jinnie say same." Taetae said giggling as Jeongguk chuckled a little at his baby's antics.

"Okay, now continue reading that. You cannot distract me with B for Boba." Jeongguk said as Taetae's giggles stopped immediately and he pouted. His lips turned big and round.

"Taetae nwo likey." Taetae said with a pout as Jeongguk pulled the boy on his lap and then put his chin on Taetae's head whose back was resting on Jeongguk's chest.

"If Taetae finishes reading and writing the alphabets today, Boba will take Taetae to the fair." Jeongguk bribed Taetae who immediately leaned back more towards Jeongguk's chest.

"Plomish?" Taetae asked as he stretched his head up and looked at Jeongguk with big, round eyes as Jeongguk looked downwards towards Taetae on his lap.

"Promise." Jeongguk replied as he placed a small feathery kiss on Taetae's foreheads that was right in front of his eyesight.

Taetae eagerly nodded his head and soon he started reading the alphabets loudly after getting comfortable on Jeongguk's lap. Jeongguk smiled and then slowly patted his baby's head from the back.

Jeongguk can't believe that it has already been a month since Taetae joined school.

In the last month, a lot of things have changed. First and foremost, Jeongguk staying back at the school changed. He doesn't stay back anymore because Taetae has made friends and he doesn't cry anymore.