Chapter Thirty Three.

Maybe, you're in love, idiot.

"Wake up, darling, I am right here, open your eyes."

Jeongguk squirmed in his sleep a little and blinked his eyes rapidly as he jolted up and rubbed his eyes with his palm aggressively when a soft pair of palms stopped his action.

"Stop. They will be red and soon start watering. Don't torture them anymore." The voice breathed out huskily as Jeongguk blinked his eyes open and turned towards the voice to see his baby's face extremely close to his.

He closed his eyes and heard the words repeating in his head.

Maybe, you're in love.

You're in love.

You love him.

Your entire world revolves around him.

He has always been the one for you.

You're in love.

"Ung...Hyung!" Jeongguk flinched as he opened his eyes wide and stared at his baby.

What is he thinking? It can't be.

But maybe, it can.

"What's wrong, Boba? Why do you look so stressed and zoned out? I saw you murmuring in your sleep too. Is something bothering you, my flower?" Taehyung asked, his orbs oozing with worry and concern as he caressed Jeongguk's cheeks with his thumb.

Jeongguk shook his head mindlessly and looked towards his baby's genuine concerned face. He chuckled.

Jeongguk pressed the gap between Taehyung's frowned eyebrows with his index finger and thumb and smiled a little.

"Stop worrying so much. Nothing is wrong with your Boba." Jeongguk replied as Taehyung finally let out a breath of relief even though he wasn't completely convinced.

"Okay, then get up and freshen up fast, we are going out." Taehyung said as he brushed away a strand of hair from Jeongguk's forehead and pushed it behind his ear.

Jeongguk felt his cheeks getting warmer and his ears turning a darker shade of red.

"Where?" He mumbled as Taehyung let out a loud chuckle.

"Just get ready, hyung. You will see." Taehyung said as he jumped out of bed and walked out of the room.

Jeongguk sat on his bed for quite some time and contemplated the words that kept ringing in his ears but he made himself understand that there's no use overthinking, his baby must be waiting.

In the next few minutes Jeongguk got dressed and walked out of the room to see his baby already standing at the edge of the stairs.

He looked as if he walked straight out of Jeongguk's fantasy as his well-built broad shoulders were covered with a black leather jacket as his neck had a single thick chain dangling around them. His legs tightly wrapped around with black jeans that hugged his slender thighs so well. His entire attire screamed wet and wildest dreams yet Jeongguk could only trace his eyes painfully slow up and down his baby's handsome body and wonder what that chain would feel like on his nose while they dangled on it as his baby would-okay, let's not go there. His baby is waiting.

He could see everyone else at the dining table as well. They were all busy conversing among themselves.

He took slow steps towards the stairs and walked down steadily.

Just when he was a step behind from the ground, he saw his baby bringing something out from the inside of his black leather jacket that draped his slender body quite well.