Chapter Twelve.

Please take a minute to read the note below the story, it's kinda important. Thank you.🩷
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now, let's get back to the chapter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Winter Bear Primary School.

Namjoon stopped the car with an abrupt screech as soon as they read the big board in front of them. Namjoon recently got his driving license after the others bugged him to get it. If he was given an option he would stick to riding his bicycle, but what can a man do when the person he loves the most wants him to get it?

Jin didn't know that Namjoon would do anything for him at a blink of his eyes but still Jin bought a new bicycle for him to bribe him. He even told Namjoon he could ride his bicycle most of the time but when he goes for work, he must take the car. Also, they have four cars. One belongs to Jin, one belongs to Yoongi, the third belongs to Namjoon and the last one is brought by Jeongguk just because he liked it. He couldn't get a driving license yet because he wasn't of age yet.

"Are you sure, you are dropping us and not killing us, hyung?" Jeongguk asked as soon as Namjoon stopped the car a bit too harshly.

Jeongguk's first instinct was to cover Taetae in his arms so that he wasn't hurt in the slightest. The impact wasn't even that strong but Jeongguk is Jeongguk right? Right.

"I am sorry, I was about to miss the school." Namjoon explained with a sheepish smile as Jeongguk sighed.

"I think it is better when you ride your bicycle." Jeongguk mumbled as Namjoon pouted a bit.

Taetae on the other hand crawled towards Namjoon's lap and looked into his crescent eyes.

"What happened, love?" Namjoon asked as Taetae smiled. Big and wide.

Taetae raised his hands and placed it on Namjoon's cheek and tapped on it twice. Soon, he stretched himself towards Namjoon's cheek and placed a small feathery kiss there.

"He is thanking you." Jeongguk said as he looked at his baby with proud eyes.

"I know. Taetae, you don't need to thank me for anything, love. It's my duty and responsibility to drop you to school on your first day." Namjoon said as Taetae squealed a little and then hugged Namjoon's chest, squishing his face there. The little boy's habit.

"Alright, Guk-ah, you take him there and as you will be here, I won't be worried. But if anything goes wrong and I mean anything, you will give me a call right away, am I understood?" Namjoon's father instinct jumped out as Jeongguk smiled.

"Yes dad." Jeongguk replied, laughing a little. Jeongguk mockingly calls Namjoon dad whenever he behaves like this. Namjoon doesn't mind though because he likes being the father figure in their household.

Namjoon nodded his head a little as Jeongguk carried Taetae away from Namjoon's lap and got down from the car. Taetae peeked from Jeongguk's chest towards Namjoon and then faced Jeongguk.

"Boba, Joo?" Taetae questioned as he pointed his forefinger towards Namjoon's car. Jeongguk didn't stop though and kept walking towards the school gate.

"He will be going to work, baby. But you have your Boba with you, why do you need anyone else, huh?" Jeongguk asked with raised eyebrows as his lips held a teasing smile.

"Nuh-no! Joo no come?" Taetae asked again as he still couldn't believe that Namjoon just left them like that.

"No. It's just us now." Jeongguk replied as he chuckled when he saw Taetae pouting.