Chapter Sixteen.

"Happy Birthday, baby."

A boy had a dreamy smile on his face as he grabbed the pillow in his arms tightly and squished his face there. He felt those words in his nerves quite early in the morning. He wasn't awake but he wasn't in deep sleep either. He heard the voice well and even felt the soft kiss placed on his forehead. He gulped hard to keep his squeal inside his mouth but soon when he felt the footsteps leave his room, he smiled lovingly and then hid his face into his pillow to hide a big fat blush adorning his cheeks.

The boy was lying flat on the fluffy round bed with his legs sprawled out like a starfish. He opened his eyes and blinked, fluttering his eyelashes towards the white ceiling. He placed his palm on his cheek and bit his lower lip as he tried to calm his accelerating heartbeat.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!" A loud scream brought the boy back from his daydream as he sat up straight on his bed as he patted his cheeks to get rid of the blush and redness.

"COMING." The boy screamed a little and then dashed inside his washroom and finished his morning routine and ran downstairs because damn, he and his daydreams made him late again.

He ran and reached the dining table and huffed a little too loudly as two pairs of eyes were glaring at him.

"Good morning my beautiful and handsome Mimi and Jinnie, I woke up on time, my loves." The boy said, buttering the two elders in the room. The said Mimi and Jinnie weren't even affected a little by the boy's antics because this is a every morning thing now.

"You did? Then why are you still late?" His Mimi asked him as he dramatically sat down on the chair beside two giggling teens, who weren't even paying attention to this whole drama.

"Oppa, there is no use in asking him why he is late because Kim Taehyung wakes up early every morning yet doesn't really wake up from the dreams of his crush, his love." A girl answered as she grabbed a big spoon from the boy next to him and dug into the lovely and tasty pudding their Jinnie had cooked.

"Yah, Lisa! What the fu– duck– haha– yeah duck are you quacking about, huh? What c-crush? What l-love? Haha?" The said boy laughed loudly yet nervously as the two pairs of eyes that kept glaring at him, looked at him fiercely.

"Kim Taehyung, what is Lisa talking about?" The question was asked by the boy's Jinnie and the boy knew he had to get away from this topic.

"Kim Taehyung! What Kim Taehyung? I am your lovely and cute and bubbly Taebear, I don't know any Kim Taehyung. You tell me my handsome and gorgeous Jinnie, if I now start calling you Jeon Seokjin, will you like it?" The boy said as he placed his hand on his hips as Jin immediately took hold of the boy's ear and twisted it slightly.

"Yah! You brat! Did I raise you up like this, huh? And you think calling me handsome and gorgeous will work, huh?" Jin replied as he kept twisting the boy's already red ears when the boy screamed loudly.

"Ow, ow! Ouch, owww! Jinnniieeee! It hurts." The boy screamed as the other three present in the room enjoyed the drama.

"It should! That is why I am twisting your ears, you little brat." Jin replied but just when Jin got a little distracted, the boy pulled away Jin's hand from his ear and caught him in his tight hold, hugging him like a koala.

"Jinnie, my love, my most handsome person in the whole wide world, don't you love your Taebear anymore, huh? Your Taebear will cry if Jinnie doesn't hug his Taebear back." The boy whined holding Jinnie tightly whereas Jin sighed and the others snorted, hiding their laugh.

"You know very well how much I love you, you naughty boy. Now enough buttering me, eat your breakfast and leave for your college." Jin said as the said boy finally left Jin to breathe and sat down beside his best friend, his soulmate, his Mimi.