Chapter Thirty Eight.

WARNING: No, don't get too excited, there is no smut yet but there is slight, like veryy little mature scene almost near the end of the chapter so maybe don't read the almost end of the chapter if you're uncomfortable or MINOR. Don't worry, you won't miss anything.

ANYWAY, this warning just will excite you more than actually warn you, I know so carry on reading, my dearest lovelies!😌😌
_______________________________________

Work can be extremely exhausting and stressful.

Namjoon always believed this but he felt he could somehow feel light now as both Jeongguk and his son were both capable of taking up his role but his little one wants to sing and he wants what his little one wants and if we talk about his son-he is too lovesick.

He sighed as he lazily dropped himself on the couch and looked at his wristwatch. Oh-it's just five. Then why is he so tired? He is probably getting old.

"Namjoon-ah? When did you co-are you alright?" Jin's voice reached his ears as he sat up a bit straight.

"I'm fine, Jin hyung. I just returned." Namjoon replied as Jin came forward towards him and placed his palm on Namjoon's forehead.

"Your temperature seems fine, wait, let me go and bring some juice for you." Jin mumbled as he was walking towards the kitchen but stopped when he heard Namjoon's voice.

"Jin hyung, come back. Come back to me. Sit with me." Namjoon mumbled as Jin inhaled a deep breath and walked back towards Namjoon.

He sat down and turned towards Namjoon and saw how he was already staring at him.

"Wha-"

Namjoon just smiled and slowly took Jin's palm into his own and intertwined their fingers together.

"What's wrong? You're scaring me." Jin mumbled with a frown as Namjoon gave him a big smile.

"Nothing is wrong, Jin hyung, just that I feel a little tired." Namjoon replied as he stared at their hands.

"You've always hidden certain things from me, I'm aware but I didn't know you're continuing to do so till date." Jin replied curtly as Namjoon chuckled.

"Yes? What have I done behind your back without telling you and how many have you caught on to, hm?" Namjoon questioned teasing his precious Jin hyung, whom his entire world revolves around.

"There's a lot but let's begin with the first and the very long one-about you liking me-and hiding it not so well." Jin replied, his voice serious and stern as Namjoon felt his breath getting caught in his throat.

"W-Wha-wh-"

"Stop stuttering. I've known this for forever now and honestly, did you really think you were being sneaky?" Jin
continued as Namjoon felt his eyes widening and he abruptly left Jin's palm in full panic mode.

Jin huffed and then took Namjoon's palm in his own again and rolled his eyes looking at a shocked Namjoon.

"Looks like I only have to get everything done in this household. I like-no-I love you, you idiot Kim Namjoon. Now will you please make everything official finally and make me the other dad of my Taebear in real or do I need to wait for another sixty years? My handsome face can wait honestly because that would be still the same but I CANNOT WAIT, YOU STUPID TALL USELESS IQ OF 148 MAN! WHAT DO YOU EVEN USE THAT IQ FOR? IT DEFINITELY DID NOT WORK WHEN IT CAME TO ME OR YOUR OWN EMOTIONS!! I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU MANAGE SUCH A BIG COMPANY AND EVEN SUCCESSFULLY MAKE DEALS AND MADE IT REACH THE TOP WHEN YOU CANNOT EVEN COME AND CONFESS TO ME LIKE A NORMAL AND CONFIDENT MA-"