Chapter Twenty Five.

Mornings are always very busy for everyone in the Jeon mansion and it's very rare if everyone is present for breakfast and today is one of those rare occasions because everyone-almost-everyone is present.

The atmosphere was anything but jolly. The air around the breakfast table was thick. Everyone knew about the elephant in the room yet no one had the guts in them to talk about it.

Jin and Namjoon exchanged worried glance when they saw their youngest member playing with the fork absentmindedly but occasionally took bites of his pancake when Jimin glared at him.

Hobi had a guilty face throughout breakfast and he avoided everyone's eyes. He focused on his food even though gulping a single spoon was difficult for him as he blamed himself for everything.

"Taebear?" Jin finally spoke up without hesitation because it's enough.

Taehyung inhaled a deep breath and plastered his face with the best fake smile he could muster up at that point.

"Yes, my sweetheart?" Tae replied as Jin felt tears brimming at the back of his eyes. His literal child, who he adores like a father and takes care like a mother is hurting and putting up a fake smile for his sake made his skin crawl because behind this fake emotion, his fault is the most.

"U-Uh what happened to Lisa and Jackie? Why didn't they join us for breakfast today? This has never happened before." Jin questioned as Tae kept his smile intact.

"Oh my dearest and handsome Jinnie, they didn't come today because I asked them not to. We don't have lectures today so we will meet directly at a mall after breakfast. Which also reminds me, I won't be back before dinner, hope you don't miss me too much." Taehyung replied with a smug smile and added a wink.

If it was some other time, Jin would probably just try to act he is annoyed and irritated and throw fake glares at his precious Taebear but he couldn't muster up the courage to do that today because he knows his small Taetae has grown up so much that he is doing all these things to avoid these awkward situations and moments at the Jeon household.

"Taetae, I am not working until late at night. Do you still want to go to the mall? We could spend time together." Jimin spoke up as he glanced at his best friend, his most precious possession who just looked back at him with a big smile.

"Jiji, my love, I wish I could but I already promised those idiots. It's not good to break a promise right? Next off I'll spend the entire day with you, okay?" Taehyung replied as Jimin stared at Taetae with glassy eyes which Taetae avoided as much as he could.

"Also, Yoonie hyung don't let my love, my Jiji be bored on his almost off day and please take him out for lunch somewhere okay? And don't be disobedient to your munchkin's words alright?" Taehyung playfully glared at Yoonie who gave out his gummy smile but he never felt so sad smiling before like he did now.

Jimin had a pink hue dusted on his cheeks because he knew what Taetae was doing. No, he never told Taetae or anyone about this yet he feels that really his small little baby Taetae has really grown up a lot.

Even though his cheeks turned rosy, his throat clogged up due to the way he knew, everyone knew, their Taetae is distancing himself.

"Dad." Taehyung called as everyone's eyes widened except the person called.

"Yes?" Namjoon replied with a big smile playing on his lips. He felt sad yet he felt happy because he can get used to dad.

"Same goes for you, okay? Take my mother out." Taehyung said as he giggled loudly because in the very next moment he got a hit to the back of his head.

"Stop calling me that, you idiot. I am a man! How many times should I tell you this?" Jin yelled and Taehyung let out a sigh as everyone finally laughed.