Chapter Thirty One.

Who's playing the drums early in the morning?

That was the first thought Taehyung had when he blinked his eyes rapidly in the morning.

He caught his head in his palm and pressed it tightly and groaned.

It wasn't the drums, it was just his head. Why is his head killing him?

Taehyung closed his eyes shut and tried recalling his memories from last night. He remembers the party and how he unintentionally got super drunk. He remembers Minjae driving the car and he probably dropped him home too.

But-what next? What happened after that? Did he walk to his room?

He groaned a little loudly this time and closed his eyes again. He slowly sat up on his bed and looked at himself and his clothes.

His clothes were on but few were missing as well. Did he get rid of those while he entered his room?

That must be the case.

He looked towards the clock and his eyes shot up. It's already eleven in the morning and he was still on his bed. He looked towards the side table and saw a sachet of medicine and water and just a simple sentence on a note-take them, you will feel better.

He took the medicine and haphazardly got up and freshened up quickly and got dressed for his office. He is super late already.

He almost tripped while running down the stairs. He took a quick glance towards the dining table and saw Jin looking right back at him which made him stop in his tracks.

"My beautiful and gorgeous Jinnie, good morning." Taehyung gave out a nervous laugh as Jin glared at him.

"Were you planning to leave without breakfast, young man?" Jin questioned as Taehyung smiled biting his lips.

"Absolutely not. How can I miss the most important meal of the day. Also, how can I have the guts to go against your orders?" Taehyung lied through his teeth because he definitely was trying leave without breakfast because he was already late.

"I know you're in a hurry so just grab a banana for now and I have already packed you brunch. Go now, don't lie so much." Jin replied as he playfully rolled his eyes.

Taehyung gave out a big, beautiful smile and threw a flying kiss towards Jin.

"This is why I love you the most." Taehyung whined out Jin chuckled loudly.

"Go go, don't lie again. We all know who you love the most." Jin uttered as Taehyung simply smiled and didn't say anything. Jin understood, Taehyung will not have this conversation anymore.

Taehyung took his food box packed by Jin and ran out of the mansion. He drove the car himself and reached the company quite late. He didn't worry much though because he knew his love must have already taken over for today as he knew Taehyung didn't wake up on time.

Taehyung was definitely rushing at home but now he was lazily dragging himself to his cabin because he is sure even if he hurries now, he won't be able to attend any meetings right now.

He was passing by the conference room when he saw his precious treasure sitting at the crown of the table and paying full attention to whatever was going in front of him.

Jeongguk has completely stopped coming to the company yet on days when there are important meetings or when his baby can't make it on time for whatsoever reason, he is here.

Taehyung smiled looking at the frown settled in between his love's beautifully shaped eyebrows and his plump lips jutted out in a very small pout.