Chapter twenty.

If ever a routine is broken then it will definitely make situations messy.

Jeon's household was a little silent even though it was beyond anyone's understanding as to why?

Unlike other days, everyone was at the dining table for dinner except Taehyung and of course our master chef Jin without whom everything feels incomplete.

Jin had a mishap at his restaurant so he has to even without his own will run some errands. Jeongguk helped him out to solve the initial issue which was the fire that broke out. Even though they're rich, Jin would always try to be humble and down to earth. He dealt with things like a normal almost middle-class person would do. For example, he has insurance for his restaurant and this is the thing which Jeongguk dealt with. Jeongguk made sure Jin faced no problem with the paperworks even though it was completely his problem to deal with it. But then it's between Jeongguk and his Jin hyung.

Jin currently has been fixing things that could bring his restaurant back to its original state without much hassle. It won't be a big problem for Jin as the fire wasn't that dangerous.

Anyway, moving on, everyone knows why Jin is missing from dinner but no one has an idea as to why Taehyung is missing. That boy is strictly forbidden from missing any of his meals.

"Where is Tae?" Surprisingly Namjoon threw the question which took the others a little off guard.

"I thought he had already finished his dinner?" Hobi replied as he stopped his spoon mid-air, not taking the first bite.

"Did he say so?" Namjoon questioned back as Hobi shook his head and dropped the spoon back to his bowl.

"Is he skipping his meals?" This time it was Yoongi's stern voice that made everyone crease their eyebrows due to sudden worry.

"Guk-ah? Why are you so quiet? Did he or did he not eat his dinner? You must know?" Jimin, who was back early from his afternoon shift, asked Jeongguk who stared at them one by one and then sighed.

"You will be surprised, Jimin hyung but I don't know. When he was small, he used to lock me inside the room and now he has started locking himself inside the room." Jeongguk said as he rubbed his forehead with his thumb and forefinger.

"What? Is something wrong with my Taetae?" Jimin almost screamed and stood up abruptly making Hobi flinch badly beside him.

"I think so. If it were other times I would eat up his head so that he would tell me the reason that's bothering him but I realized that he is growing up and people their age usually don't like much interference in their life so I didn't question him much." Jeongguk reasoned out as Jimin's eyebrows creased due to worry and confusion.

"You're not wrong, Guk-ah but that doesn't mean you won't want to know what's wrong." Namjoon said as he sighed, pushing his plate a little further.

"I don't know why we're still discussing if something is wrong when we must go and talk to him. If none of you are going, I'll go." Yoongi announced as he stood up with worry etching his pale yet beautiful features.

"I'll go with you too, Yoongi-ah." Namjoon spoke up as soon as Yoongi stood up.

"Uh, I think it's better if Jeongguk goes." Jimin suddenly spoke up, stopping both of the impatient father figures who were almost rushing to their sulking child.

"I think so too. Even if something is wrong, he would at least talk to him rather than us. If he doesn't even say the reason, if Guk asks him to come for dinner, he won't deny." Hobi backed up Jimin as Jeongguk glanced at his hyungs nervously.

Nervously, yes. That's the actual reason why Jeongguk didn't bug Taehyung when according to him, Taehyung locked himself up in the room. If anyone's wondering, sadly no, nothing went downhill or uphill in the car between the both of them. Still Jeongguk is nervous? Yes. Because that's simple human nature.