Chapter Twenty One.

Oh how the tables have turned.

People are correct when they say this phrase. No, no one really pays much attention to these phrases but today Jin somewhat understands it a bit better.

Tonight when Jin entered the silent and gloomy mansion, he knew that he would be probably eating dinner alone and then finally go to sleep without interacting with any member of this big mansion. But oh, he was extremely wrong because when he entered the mansion, he saw a figure sitting on the huge couch situated in the drawing room.

Jin was surprised because he didn't think any of them would wait-because it was Jin's strict orders to sleep on time irrespective of what-but when he saw this figure sitting there he knew there was one person who would go against his orders and obviously get away with it too.

Namjoon.

"Namjoon-ah?" Jin's voice brought Namjoon's drowsy and sleepy state out of his trance as he was immediately up on his toes.

"Ba-Jin hyung, You're back. I was worried, it's almost two-thirty in the night." Namjoon mumbled a little sleepily as he walked towards Jin who was shaking his head a little.

"Why are you awake? You should be sleeping by now. You wake up early for work everyday Namjoon-ah." Jin said as Namjoon opened his wide arms and enveloped Jin in his warm arms.

"How can I fall asleep when I know you're not even back home? I would probably have nightmares even if I slept knowing you're not back home." Namjoon explained as Jin hugged him back and snuggled a little into the other man's neck.

"Don't do this, Joon-ah. You have work and you know how I am totally against all of you not sleeping on time except Jimin because he has shifts so he cannot help it." Jin said and Namjoon broke the hug and slowly placed the lock that fell on Jin's forehead behind his ears with his forefinger.

"I can skip work one day after all it's our own company. Now, enough of this, come and eat dinner and let's get back to sleep." Namjoon said as Jin nodded his head, sighing out.

"I hope everyone is sleeping?" Jin questioned as Namjoon walked towards the kitchen to warm up the food for Jin.

"Yes, except Guk." Namjoon said as Jin frowned.

"Why? Is he-"

"He is in our Sajangnim mode now, Jin hyung. Don't worry, it's a small deal. He should be back any time now." Namjoon replied as he placed the utensils in front of Jin, who was sitting on the chair around the dining table.

"What about Taetae? Is our brat sleeping?" Jin questioned as Namjoon looked away from Jin's eyes. His mind automatically went back to the most awkward dinner they had a few hours back.

Taehyung definitely didn't realise it but the dining table during dinner was full of tension. Namjoon didn't know that just a little information could bring so much of tension and awkwardness among family members.

"Joon-ah? You didn't answer me?" Jin questioned as just then the door of their mansion opened as their great Sajangnim walked in.

Jeongguk lazily walked towards the kitchen and watched Namjoon and Jin and smiled inwardly. For him it felt like he was watching his mom and dad.

"When did you come back, Jin hyung?" Jeongguk asked as he saw Namjoon serving Jin food. He eyed the food a little and realised that the big chicken pieces that Namjoon was saving back then were for Jin. He couldn't help but smirk a little in his head.

"Namjoon hyung is so whipped that it hurts because Jin hyung is so oblivious." Jeongguk thought to himself, almost laughing not realising that Namjoon is not the only one who does this in the mansion. There is someone exactly like his father and does the exact same thing for the person laughing in his mind right now.