Chapter Thirty Two.

Up and down, up and down, up and down.

Taehyung's feet were going up and down repeatedly. He wanted to rush home and overthink about something. He also wants to talk to someone about the same thing.

But he can't go back home because he has to attend two more meetings. He kept grumbling because Jeongguk also left the company because he had to do some recording.

No. Taehyung didn't want him to stay back but if his love was there, he could at least pass his time by looking at him with heart eyes.

He wouldn't even realise when time would fly. But now, he has to attend these stupid boring meetings.

He sighed and inhaled a deep breath. As soon as he hears and is done with the meeting, the sooner he can go home.

It wasn't too soon that he finished his meetings. It was already twelve at night by the time he left the company. Though it doesn't take much time to reach home from the company, today it felt too much for him.

"Jaejae, can you drive any slower? I never knew you're a freaking sloth." Taehyung grumbled from behind the passenger's seat as Minjae rolled his eyes.

"I am driving at the usual speed. You're just being too annoying tonight. It's twelve and tired but I am as well. Stop grumbling like a small kid." Minjae replied as Taehyung leaned back on his seat.

"You're running your mouth again. Stop talking back at your boss every chance you get and do what you're doing properly. I want to just go home and sleep." Taehyung almost groaned as Minjae tsked.

"You need to get laid." Minjae's reply was prompt even though he knew what answer he would get.

"You very well know I can if I want to but I choose not to because I have someone I call my beloved and if I need to get pleasure or love from someone then it's just going to be him or no one. Shut your mouth and drive quietly now." Taehyung almost growled out as Minjae zipped his mouth. But the boy can never be quiet for too long.

"Taetae, you know what? I have a feeling, Jeongguk hyung loves you back-"

"Minjae-"

"Okay, maybe not love yet but he definitely has something for you and it's definitely not the emotions he claims. It's not brotherly or something like that. I am telling you, he has developed feelings for you." Minjae continued as Taehyung remained quiet for a minute.

"Why are you suddenly contradicting your own words? You were the one who said don't run behind him because he will never love you?" Taehyung questioned as Minjae chuckled.

"Good question. Good to know you're intelligent sometimes." Minjae said as he laughed a little.

"Will you tell me the reason without spouting nonsense?" Taehyung was at his limit already. He was extremely tired.

"Listen. The day you got drunk and I dropped you, I saw something in his eyes I didn't see before. It was rage, true but there was more like possessiveness, hurt, raw emotions as if I snatched you away from him." Minjae said softly as Taehyung let out a dry chuckle.

"That's it? If that's all then don't even go ahead. These are things I know. Whether he loves me like I love him or not he has always been possessive about me." Taehyung said as he opened his eyes and looked outside the car window.

"No. This seemed different-"

"We reached home. I don't want to have this conversation." I don't want to hope anymore. Taehyung wanted to but didn't complete his sentence.

Minjae didn't say anything further as he stopped the car. Taehyung walked out and rapidly walked inside the mansion. He didn't want to have any more discussion with Minjae on this topic.