18. Heat Rising

Regina loved being a mum. It was her life's joy. Raising her little baby boy.

She ran a handover, her stomach, the bump growing every day at felt like she couldn't wait to meet her son . She knew that she should've been heating the mirrors warning when the princess returned. But she was just so happy.

The mirror was thoroughly annoyed, but Regina was trying to stay on cloud nine.

"Hello baby. This is your daddy... i dont know if you can hear me but if you can-" viserys whispered against reginas stomach. "Cover your ears im about to make mommy say all sorts of-"

"Viserys!" Regina laughed out.

"I dont want him hearing all the ways I make you-"

"Viserys!"

"Im joking. Im not but I am." Viserys assured kissing along her neck. He pulled at her dress and she smiled biting her lip.

The heat she felt rising, spreading like wildfire from her throat all the way down to her cunt.

"Regina," he breathed. The way he said her name—somewhere between an exhale and a whisper—is more than regina could bear. His eyes traveled to her mouth and it doesn't feel like he's moving but he's inexplicably closer than a moment ago.

"Viserys," regina answered, her voice cracking. She closed her eyes, the warmth of his breath tickling her skin. He ran the fingertips of his right hand in circles on her knee, waiting.

Regina bit at her lip before his mouth connected to her a fraction of a moment later. She leaned back further against the armrest as his hands finding her waist. She parted her lips for him, his tongue lapping at hers. Somehow and suddenly, they were horizontal. She couldnt recount the logistics of the transition, but she knew it was smooth, so smooth she didn't even notice the motion.

Viserys had one hand above him, holding himself in place by gripping the edge of the couch. His other caresses her back and sides with each slow kiss.

Her thighs press together as she tried to contain everything that she was feeling. It's clawing its way to the surface. Vissrys pulled back, breaking the kiss between them.

As his hips grinded against hers, all that escapes her are whimpering sounds. His hands clench into fists on either side of her body as she tried to contain everything. Because regina wanted to let her husband make her feel good. Make her feel beautiful.

He pressed a single kiss to her mouth, nibbling her bottom lip before pulling back again to make eye contact as he grinds against her again. Her back arched toward him

"Regina," he whispered, doing that thing with her name that made her insides flip.

"Yes?" she answered softly.

"I love you."

His hands playing with the straps of her dress, he loosened the strings and regina felt the lack of restriction as it clung loosely to her. His fingertips trailed her spine as the strings were free pulling it down slowly. He dragged his hands over her hips, nibbling her bare shoulder. He pulled her dress over her hips and regina stepped out when it fell to the floor.

"You are so beautiful." Viserys told her meeting her eyes again. His hand touched her cheek gently before moving down her, his gaze shifting lower. One of his hands has a grip on her back moving lower with every heart beat, while the other has gone rogue, making its way up reginas now parted legs.

"Close your eyes," he said. Regina did as instructed, the thumb of his hand occasionally pressing into her flesh. It trails farther and farther up, coming to rest just beyond the center of her. "Spread your legs wider," he said softly. Her knees wobble as she widen her stance. "my love," he whispered. The backs of his knuckles graze her most sensitive skin, her body shuddering at the brief contact.

There's a trembling in her chest, a faint but fast-growing rumble. Regina didn't know what it is or what it meant, but she knew it got a little bit louder the moment his eyes connected with reginas as she looked up at him, and he at her in all her naked, pregnant glory.

Viserys gave her what he knew she wanted. Sliding in gently, he watched her eyes roll back as she held her breath. He dragged back out, then pushed into her again. Each time, the noise grows. A breath turns to a whimper, a whimper to a moan.

He quickened his pace, pushing harder and faster until he heard the first scream of pleasure. He lifted both of her legs up, her ankles coming to rest on his back.

He pushed himself inside her again slowly, letting her feel every inch. She nodded, the only response permitted by her happy haze. Viserys paused, allowing her legs to fall to either side of him as he leaned down to kiss her cheek. He kissed her again and let his teeth graze her skin. It's a gentle moment, placed deliberately in juxtaposition to what has happened and what will happen when it's over. Biting and kissing his way up her jawline until he reached her ear, he pressed his lips close.

"My Queen."