⁑⁕⁑Dance challenges with Wonwoo

𝓐mid the bustling waiting room, Nari spotted a familiar face

𝓐mid the bustling waiting room, Nari spotted a familiar face. It was Wonwoo, the enigmatic rapper from SEVENTEEN, quietly going through his own preparations for the show. Although they had never met before, Nari's admiration for his talents made her heart race even faster.

Summoning her courage, Nari approached Wonwoo with a shy smile. "Hi, I'm Nari," she softly introduced herself, feeling a little overwhelmed by the situation.

Wonwoo, who was known for his reserved nature, smiled gently in return. "Hello, Nari. It's nice to meet you," he replied in his soft-spoken manner.

"I've always admired SEVENTEEN's music," Nari said earnestly. "Your performances are always so powerful and captivating."

Wonwoo nodded appreciatively. "Thank you. I've heard your music too, and your voice is truly enchanting."

The sincerity in his words warmed Nari's heart, and she felt a sense of ease around him. Nari revealed that she chose '20' for her dance challenge as a way to commemorate her 20th birthday, and Wonwoo congratulated her.

And that wasn't the only thing they were filming that day. In addition to her dance challenge, Nari and Wonwoo were also filming a video for the dance challenge for SEVENTEEN's song 'Super'. As the two artists found themselves dancing together, their movements seamlessly harmonized like a graceful melody. The atmosphere in the waiting room was serene yet charged with creative energy, and Nari felt an unspoken connection with Wonwoo as they danced side by side.

After the filming, Nari and Wonwoo exchanged small smiles. As Nari left the waiting room, she felt a sense of gratitude for her first encounter with Wonwoo on her special day. It was a moment she would treasure, a beautiful memory etched into her heart.

 It was a moment she would treasure, a beautiful memory etched into her heart

It's very short but I hope you liked it!<3