⁑⁕⁑Aussie ! Aussie ! Aussie !

𝓤nder the warm glow of the studio lights, Nari and Hanni found themselves in playful banter, their accents adding a touch of charm to their exchange

𝓤nder the warm glow of the studio lights, Nari and Hanni found themselves in playful banter, their accents adding a touch of charm to their exchange. As they waited for their turn to rehearse, Nari couldn't resist mimicking Hanni's Australian accent, her voice filled with playful exaggeration.

"Oi, mate! How's it going down undah?" Nari grinned, her attempt at an Aussie accent earning a hearty laugh from Hanni.

Hanni threw her head back in laughter, her melodious tones blending with Nari's good-natured teasing. "Haha, not bad, not bad at all! But you've got to work on the 'r's, love!"

Nari joined in the laughter, the shared moment creating a lighthearted bond between them. "Alright, I'll practice that, fair dinkum!"

Hanni playfully nudged Nari's arm, her laughter infectious. "You'll get the hang of it, no worries!"

As their giggles subsided, Nari glanced around the bustling studio. "It's amazing how far we've come, isn't it?"

Hanni nodded, her expression turning thoughtful. "Yeah, from those trainee days to now, performing together as NewJeans."

Nari's eyes sparkled with nostalgia. "Remember when we used to practice in that tiny room with the broken air conditioning? And we'd order pizza to keep us going?"

Hanni chuckled, her Australian accent adding warmth to her words. "Oh, I remember it like it was yesterday! Sweating like crazy and still dancing our hearts out."

Their conversation flowed effortlessly, their accents only enhancing the shared camaraderie. As they reminisced about their journey, Nari realized how Hanni's presence had eased her transition into the group. Hanni had been the one to break through Nari's initial shyness, extending a hand of friendship when she needed it most.

"I have to admit," Nari began, her British accent tinged with sincerity, "you really helped me back then. Being the new member and all, I was quite overwhelmed."

Hanni smiled warmly, her eyes reflecting their bond. "It goes both ways, Nari. You taught me a lot about leadership and taking charge."

Nari chuckled softly. "Yeah, I guess being the oldest comes with its responsibilities."

Hanni's expression turned serious for a moment. "But you never let it weigh you down. You leaned on us when you needed to, and that made us a stronger team."

Nari's heart swelled with gratitude. "And you were there to catch me every time."

Hanni playfully bumped her shoulder against Nari's. "Just like how we catch each other's accents!"

Their laughter filled the air once again, the shared memories and their unique accents weaving a tapestry of friendship. Nari realized that beyond the stage, beyond the bright lights and performances, it was these moments of genuine connection that made their journey truly special.

As the rehearsal announcement echoed through the studio, Nari and Hanni rose from their seats, their accents blending into the excited chatter around them. With a final shared smile, they joined the rest of NewJeans, ready to dance their hearts out once more.

 With a final shared smile, they joined the rest of NewJeans, ready to dance their hearts out once more