⁑⁕⁑Shadows

Nari stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror, adorned in the glittering stage outfit that had become her second skin

Nari stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror, adorned in the glittering stage outfit that had become her second skin. The vibrant lights in the dressing room flickered, casting a kaleidoscope of reflections across the room. She traced the outline of her face with heavy eyeliner, trying to paint a smile on that would convince both the mirror and herself.

The walls echoed with the distant roars of the crowd, the muffled sound reaching her ears like the distant waves crashing on a desolate shore. As she adjusted her microphone, she couldn't help but feel the weight of an invisible burden pressing down on her shoulders.

The stage was her sanctuary, the place where she could lose herself in the music and forget about the tumultuous storm raging within. Tonight's performance was no exception – the cheers of the audience masked the silent cries of her heart.

Nari's journey in the world of fame and stardom had begun with the promise of dreams fulfilled and the allure of bright lights. However, the reality behind the glamour was a lonely road, one she traversed with a heavy heart. Her soul felt fragmented, torn between the persona of the idol NARI and the 23-year-old Shin Nari.

The strains of her latest hit song echoed through the arena, but as the music played, she couldn't shake off the shadows that haunted her. The applause that filled the air was merely a distant echo in her ears. She yearned for something more, something beyond the applause and adoration.

The turmoil within her had roots that ran deep. It started with the shards of her first love scattered across the floor of her heart. The break-up had left wounds that refused to heal, each scar a reminder of a love that once painted her world in hues of happiness. The melodies she composed now were soaked in the bittersweet notes of lost love.

Her once vibrant eyes, now dulled by the persistent fog of despair, stared back at her from the mirror. Nari wondered if the world saw the cracks in her facade. The public saw the polished, smiling idol, but only a select few glimpsed the vulnerability that lingered beneath the surface.

The dressing room door swung open, and her manager, Siwoo, walked in with a smile. "You killed it out there, Nari! The fans are going crazy!"

Nari nodded, offering a gratitude-laden smile, yet the emptiness in her eyes betrayed the facade. She longed to tell Siwoo about the storm inside her, about the relentless ache that gnawed at her soul, but the words remained trapped within her.

As the cheers from the arena continued to reverberate through the walls, Nari's thoughts drifted to her friends and family waiting in the wings. She couldn't burden them with the weight of her pain. Their love and support were precious, and she couldn't bear the thought of becoming a source of worry or pity.

She returned to her dressing table, carefully removing the layers of makeup that concealed more than just physical imperfections. The room, once filled with the chatter of excited stylists and the rustle of costumes, now echoed with the haunting silence of her own thoughts.

Nari gazed at her reflection, her eyes locking onto the weary soul staring back at her. The reflection held a plea for understanding, a silent cry for rescue from the suffocating darkness that threatened to engulf her.

In that moment of solitude, the boundaries between idol NARI and Shin Nari blurred. The struggle was real, and the journey to rediscover her true self seemed like an insurmountable mountain.

As she closed her eyes, the applause outside the dressing room transformed into a distant symphony. The weight of her world rested on her shoulders, a heavy cloak she couldn't discard. Nari yearned for the simple joys, the genuine smiles, and the warmth of happiness that eluded her grasp.

The spotlight had illuminated her on stage, but in the shadows, she battled a silent war with herself. The chapter of Nari's life continued, with every step on the stage taking her farther away from the girl who once believed in the magic of music and the purity of love.

 The chapter of Nari's life continued, with every step on the stage taking her farther away from the girl who once believed in the magic of music and the purity of love

Peek into Nari's struggles. If you have struggles (I'm not the best with advice) talk with someone about them! Don't try to deal with things alone! There are people out there who care about you and love you the way you are!

Have a lovely day! <3333