⁑⁕⁑Ask Nari Anything

𝓝ari: (With a bright smile) Hello, lovely people! It's Nari here, and today, I'm gonna let ELLE ask me anything

𝓝ari: (With a bright smile) Hello, lovely people! It's Nari here, and today, I'm gonna let ELLE ask me anything. Let's have some fun!

Question 1: How would you describe your music in three words?

Nari: (Thoughtful) If I could describe my music in three words, it would be heartfelt, empowering, and nostalgic. I pour my emotions into every song, and I hope they resonate with all of you.

Question 2: Who or what is your fashion inspiration?

Nari: (With a playful grin) Ah, my fashion inspiration! I'd say it's a mix of vintage glam and casual chic. I love raiding my dad's closet for unique pieces and adding my own twist to them.

Question 3:What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?

Nari: (Reflecting) The best piece of advice I've ever received was from my mom, who told me to always trust my instincts and believe in my abilities. It's a reminder that I carry with me every day.

Question 4: Do you have any guilty pleasures or quirky habits?

Nari: (Laughing) Oh, I have a guilty pleasure for cute plushies! They remind me of simpler times and bring a smile to my face.

Question 5: If you could choose a dream collaboration, who would it be with?

Nari: (With a spark in her eyes) Hmm, if I could choose a dream collaboration, it would be with DK from SEVENTEEN. He's not only an incredible vocalist and performer but also an artist I deeply admire.

Question 6:As an artist, what's one of your biggest challenges?

Nari: (Sharing) As an artist, one of my biggest challenges is finding the right balance between vulnerability and strength in my music. It's a constant journey of self-discovery.

Question 7: What inspires you the most when creating music?

Nari: (Sharing) As an artist, one of my biggest inspirations is nature. The beauty of the outdoors, the changing seasons, and the calming presence of greenery often find their way into my music.

Question 8: If you could teleport to any place right now, where would you go?

Nari: (Dreamy) If I could teleport to any place right now, it would be the lavender fields of Provence, France. The beauty and serenity there are simply breathtaking.

Question 9: Is there something you're slightly obsessed with collecting?

Nari: (Chuckles) You caught me! I have a slight obsession with collecting cute stationery – pens, notebooks, stickers, you name it! They make writing and journaling even more enjoyable.