⁑⁕⁑Late night talking

𝓘n the midst of NewJeans' busy schedule and the whirlwind of their journey, a steadfast pillar of support stood in the form of Nari's unwavering friendship

𝓘n the midst of NewJeans' busy schedule and the whirlwind of their journey, a steadfast pillar of support stood in the form of Nari's unwavering friendship. Haerin, with her gentle heart and inquisitive mind, had discovered that she could always lean on Nari for advice.

One evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon and cast a warm glow through the dorm windows, Haerin found herself wrestling with a decision that weighed heavily on her mind. She walked over to Nari's room, gently knocking on the door.

"Come in," Nari's voice rang out, tinged with warmth.

The door swung open, revealing Nari sitting on her bed, engrossed in a book. She looked up, her eyes brightening as she saw Haerin's troubled expression.

"Hey," Nari said, closing her book and patting the space beside her. "What's on your mind?"

Haerin settled down on the bed, letting out a sigh. "It's just... I've been thinking about this decision I need to make, and I'm not sure which way to go."

Nari leaned in, her eyes attentive. "Tell me about it."

As Haerin explained the situation, her words flowed like a river of thoughts, pouring out the complexity of her feelings and the uncertainty that clouded her judgment. Nari listened intently, her empathy radiating through her presence.

When Haerin finished, there was a moment of silence, the weight of her concerns hanging in the air. Then, Nari spoke, her voice gentle and reassuring.

"I understand how tough this must be for you," Nari began. "But remember, whatever decision you make, it should be something that feels right to you. Listen to your heart, and trust your instincts."

Haerin nodded, her gaze fixed on Nari's comforting smile. "I know you're right, Nari. It's just... sometimes it's hard to separate my emotions from what's practical."

Nari reached out and placed a hand on Haerin's shoulder. "I get that. And you're not alone in this. You have all of us to support you, no matter what you decide."

Haerin's heart warmed at Nari's words. The depth of their friendship was like a guiding light, illuminating the path ahead. With Nari by her side, she felt stronger and more capable of navigating the challenges that came her way.

"You know," Nari added with a playful grin, "sometimes I wish life came with a 'pause' button, just so we could have more time to think things through."

Haerin chuckled, the tension in her shoulders easing. "Wouldn't that be convenient?"

Nari laughed, her laughter was infectious. "Absolutely! But since we don't have a 'pause' button, we'll just have to rely on each other to figure things out."

As the night deepened and the stars glimmered outside the window, Haerin felt a sense of gratitude for the friendship she shared with Nari. Their bond was a source of strength, a sanctuary where she could seek guidance and find solace.

"Thanks, Nari," Haerin said softly, her heart lighter than before.

Nari smiled warmly. "Anytime, Haerin. You know I've got your back."

And at that moment, as the world outside continued to turn, the two friends found comfort in the knowledge that no matter what challenges they faced, they would always have each other to lean on.