⁑⁕⁑Piece of CAKE

𝓘t was another tiring day of being a Music Core MC

𝓘t was another tiring day of being a Music Core MC. Nari had fun meeting big-shot idols and third-wheeling Lee Know and Jungwoo all day. But it was no doubt very tiring. The whole thing just got her out of her comfort zone but she was very happy with this opportunity. She also loved to shoot dance challenges with idols, since dancing was something she was way more confident in than talking. Today was no different she was going to film a dance challenge with JYP's ace, Itzy's shorthair goddess, and everyone's girl crush, Ryujin. She has listened to Itzy's entire album and watched their performances, they were good, and their dancing was something Nari looked up to a lot a she felt a sense of accomplishment when she thought of dancing alongside one of the best dancers she has met.

After the interview, she couldn't wait to film the dance challenge. She quickly learned the challenge with the help of the choreographer and she was more than ready to dance in the same frame as Ryujin. But what she worried more about was introducing herself to the older girl. It was always the speaking she had a problem with, MCing was fine since she just had to say her script but having a conversation with someone much more experienced was slightly hard for the girl.

As Ryujin arrived she greeted the girl and she bowed back. "I'm a big fan of your performances sunbaenim." She said shyly.

"Oh, really?" To which she got a nod from Nari." I have watched your stages too, you're very talented."

And at that, Nari bowed so much that her hair was flying around uncontrollably. "Thank you so much, that's an honour. Let's finish this in one take, so you can go and get some rest!"

"Please talk comfortably with me." requested Ryujin.

"Ah, yes, thank you unnie!" And so they finished it in one take and Nari was very proud of herself because she didn't think they would actually finish so quickly. They danced in sync alongside each other and had fun with the shooting.

During the rehearsal, they came up with a cute intro and loveable outro and shooting went so easily that Nari's battery was charged again and she was ready to continue her day jauntily.

"Thank you unnie, I hope I will see you again in the future!" She said honestly.

"Oh, don't be afraid to contact me Nari-ssi!" because of that comment the girl couldn't help but beam at Ryujin and was also anxious because how would she ever message someone so admirable and she for sure also felt why other people have a crush on this amazing young woman.

They exchanged phone numbers in the end and Nari was happy to see that their fans were delighted to see them together. The fans not only liked to see the two girls dancing together but they would also like to see them working together on something in the future.

 The fans not only liked to see the two girls dancing together but they would also like to see them working together on something in the future